Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prediction Knock Out Cup / Johnstones Paint 4th round replay results

Two Johnstones Paint replays caught the eye this week. @Nicholas clearly went for all out attack with a 7-5 win against @Bosseyedduck while @Jakecafc won 6-4 away to @Algarveaddick.

In the main competition, it was the end of the road for Prediction League organiser, @shirty5, after a 6-1 thrashing at home to @North Lower Neil. Shock of the week was @Shrew’s 2-1 win over highly placed @Sam3110. The results were:

Prediction Knock Out Cup 4th round replays

Shrew (97) v. Sam3110 (22) 2-1
Shirty5 (77) v. North Lower Neil (17) 1-6

Johnstones Paint 4th round replays

Lewis Coaches (30) v. Hornchurch (19) 4-2
Hamlet (11) v. Charlton_Stu (29) 1-1 – Charlton_Stu won on penalties
Walshiesleftfoot (99) v. Addick Addict (15) 1-4
Bosseyedduck (44) v. Nicholas (74) 5-7
Algarveaddick (112) v. Jakecafc (103) 4-6

The Quarter Final draw will follow on a separate thread.

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't believe it! Well done to @Shrew but yet another cup run comes to a shuddering halt
  • Options
    Swipe me - I finally get a prediction spot on, and still get turned over.

I am unbelievably crap at all things football prediction related. I always finish way down on any FFL table I enter (I don't bother anymore, I just give the entry fee straight to the bloke who always finishes in the top three).

The local one is goals scored against goals conceded by your keeper. There's a 10€ spiff for anyone who gets the highest unique margin in any one week. Once I won 13-2. Another bloke won 13-1...
  • Options

Swipe me - I finally get a prediction spot on, and still get turned over.

I am unbelievably crap at all things football prediction related. I always finish way down on any FFL table I enter (I don't bother anymore, I just give the entry fee straight to the bloke who always finishes in the top three).

The local one is goals scored against goals conceded by your keeper. There's a 10€ spiff for anyone who gets the highest unique margin in any one week. Once I won 13-2. Another bloke won 13-1...

I did feel some sympathy for you and @Bosseyedduck, but no one remembers the Johnstones Paint winners anyway :smile: