Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How good is Laura Trott?

Another world title today. Olympic and world championship gold medals by the bucketload. How much longer until she's Dame Laura?

Comments

• Only 23 years old so loads of time for her yet for more medals and records.
  • Incredible record and more to come
  • Superb stuff from her again today.
  • Gonna be even better than Pendleton!!

Hope that Mark Cavendish gets picked for Rio, didnt do great in the Omnium but British Cycling owes him after letting him down in recent years.

- Beijing Madison
    - London 2012
    - Team Sky when he was a water carrier most non-Sprint days yet ignored during the Sprint days.

People say that Wiggins and Froome have helped cycling in the country with their success in the Tour but that all came about after Cav won the Green Jersey
  • Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.
  • edited March 2016
    ramy said:

Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.

Five posts in, not bad going :wink: She's going out with one of the lads in the mens team whose name escapes me.

Edit; Jason Kenny
  • Yes but would have to put a cork or something else sounding like that in her mouth as voice is annoying
  • What an excellent Madison that was from Brad and Cav, we were down in 5th with 30 laps to go, next 20 are spent doing a breakaway with the Spanish (Belgians refused to help)... the result... Gold for GB, Bronze for the Spanish and nothing for the TinTins!!!
  • I
    ramy said:

Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.

Oh go on then.
  • It was stunning, get the sprint points early on then catch up the lap ...very impressive teamwork ...and good for Spain helping us along.
  • Sponsored links:

• ramy said:

Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.

100% yes

She's not allowed to talk though
  • ramy said:

Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.

Of course.
  • edited March 2016
    Oh for a World where ALL threads turn into WouldYa's!

YES
  • RedChaser said:

ramy said:

Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.

Five posts in, not bad going :wink: She's going out with one of the lads in the mens team whose name escapes me.

Edit; Jason Kenny
    Her boyfriend was pretty shocked when it came out she was 'seeing' Jason Kenny during 2012 olympics.
  • edited March 2016
    She can become Britain's most succesful female Olympian in Rio. Not bad for 23 years old.
  • MrOneLung said:

RedChaser said:

ramy said:

Trott, would ya?

Yes from me.

Edit; Jason Kenny
    Her boyfriend was pretty shocked when it came out she was 'seeing' Jason Kenny during 2012 olympics.
    I bet that put the brakes on their relationship.

And we're off......
  • I crashed and burned last time trying to do these sort of jokes. Still, time to get back in the saddle.
  • MrOneLung said:

I crashed and burned last time trying to do these sort of jokes. Still, time to get back in the saddle.

Good man. It really grinds my gears when people just give up.
  • I'm pretty tyred of all these puns and starting to get a bit cranky. It will be an uphill struggle to get this thread back on track. Shame, it could have been a classic.
  • edited March 2016
    Uboat said:

MrOneLung said:

I crashed and burned last time trying to do these sort of jokes. Still, time to get back in the saddle.

Good man. It really grinds my gears when people just give up.
    No fear, but you realise you've started a chain reaction to handle bar none :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm pretty tyred of all these puns and starting to get a bit cranky. It will be an uphill struggle to get this thread back on track. Shame, it could have been a classic.

I think you SPOKE to soon.
  • Didn't see today's event but the gold she won in the scratch race on Friday was brilliant. I know diddly squat about cycling but she was looking completely out of it with about 5 laps to go and did all the work herself to come through on the line. Perfectly timed and we are very lucky to have such a depth of talent available in both our cycling teams going into an Olympic year.
  • Never mind Laura Trott. She's great, but Lizzie Armitstead is even better. Current world champion, and has won both the women's world cup races so far this year. On the road, which is much more of a lottery than the track.
  • Never mind Laura Trott. She's great, but Lizzie Armitstead is even better. Current world champion, and has won both the women's world cup races so far this year. On the road, which is much more of a lottery than the track.

Would ya?

Would ya?
    Is that a serious question? She is so fit that I feel dirty just looking at a picture of her

She could have a go on my chopper.
  • edited March 2016
    Would ya's AND double entendre... I have died and gone to that Valley in heaven where we always win!

YES to that one as well.

Would ya?
    I think the question is not "Would ya?", but "Would ya stand a chance?", and for all the saddos on here who can't talk about women without reducing them to objects of lust, the answer is obviously "No". Not with Laura Trott, not with Lizzie Armistead, not with any woman with any self-respect. Their best hope is probably onanism. Look on the bright side - at least you'd be having sex with someone you love.
    So is that a really long way of saying you would then?