Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live tonight- Listen 7pm inc. Airman Brown, Belgium Protest Traveller, Target 20k and Yann!

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
PACKED show for you tonight - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ <-->head here from 7pm to listen, free to air of course.

We'll look back at yesterday's game, hearing from Jose Riga

We were also lucky enough to catch an exclusive interview with Yann Kermorgant - it's only short but he expresses a lot of love for Charlton and of course the Charlton fans.

We've also got an exclusive interview with @Airman Brown who updates us on all things CARD.

We spoke to two representatives of the Target 20k group, who asked to come in and tell us what they're all about - I had some questions for them as well.

Terry caught up with Sky Sports' Dickie Davis, to get a perspective of the club from an outside point of view.

AND

I've been contacted by one of the Belgium Protest Travelling Party who told me all about their adventure - i'll read out his report.

So it's a packed show for you this evening - we may even go over time because we also will be reading our YOUR emails, tweets and comments.

To contact the show this evening -

Email - studio@charltonlive.co.uk
Tweet - @CharltonLive
Comment - on this thread

Look forward to seeing you at 7pm.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Seeing us? Where's the meet then?

And is there a bar or free beer?
  • Options
    Will Airman reveal Katrien's chat up lines and did they work? ;)
  • Options
    Any rumours about the falling out between players, namely Ba and Diarra with Johnson? although no doubt most players would fall out with Johnson, biggest mouth, worse player
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I did ask him about that exchange before the last home game -answers in the interview on the show!
  • Options
    Yann interview coming up shortly

LISTEN - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ #cafc
  • Options
    Great and all but Target 20,000 empty seats next season is more like it. Ignoring the current state of the club, these supporters are on a hiding to nothing. Rebuilding the club can't begin until Duchatelet & Meire are gone and sensible intelligent footballing decisions can be made again.
  • Options
    Great show well worth a listen when the podcast comes out.
  • Options
    Thanks vff

Will let you all know when the podcast is out - will be overnight.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

T.C.E said:

I did ask him about that exchange before the last home game -answers in the interview on the show!
    I can only assume Airman has not received an invite (because I believe he would attend) to any Q&A meeting with the ceo. But surely if she feels he's worried about a face to face meeting that should be the angle she should approach from? Had the situation been reversed and Airman had approached her in the street she be shouting harassment from the rooftops.
  • Options
    Podcast is now out.

You can stream it online or download straight to your PC from our site here - http://bit.ly/1Qm5Ruw

Or you can hear it from a podcast provider. It's already on the Acast app - just search for Charlton Live.

It is also in iTunes - our page is here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1 - it seems to be struggling update for people who are subscribing - I had to unsubscribe and then resubscribe for it to appear in iTunes - we will try and speak to apple to find out why that is doing that but please use this workaround in the meantime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great show Louis and team.
  • Options
    Terry Smiths comments balanced and sensible.
  • Options
    Going to start downloading the podcast, got to be better than listening to Alan Brazil bang on about the top 4 on a drive to customer meetings.
  • Options
    As they got over 20k for one game, will they leave now?
  • Options
    Good show. Really like Louis mendez, good presenter. (but please, it's Pascal and I not me and Pascal ;)

Don't want to be overly critical of the volunteering supporters but I did find that section a little amusing.

Target 20k what are your first initiatives?

To get the players to clap the fans at away games.

To offer free away travel.

Mmmm what's that'll got to do with home crowds?

Or are we in full RD "success" mode and targeting 20k away support?

Are you ready for those kind of numbers OohAah?

I am skeptical as to why any fan would involve themselves in that vehicle at the current time. Don't support this regime, the only future for us begins with their departure.