Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garden clearance

Is there anyone on here who does or can recommend someone who does garden clearance? We have a concrete garden, not huge, but its overgrown with weeds and a small tree that needs cutting back. Just need a quote really, or someone who wants to earn some cash to do it. There's a pond somewhere underneath it all too! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Whereabouts?
  • Options
    Bexleyheath.
  • Options

Bexleyheath.

Thanks

HMRC.gov.uk
  • Options
    I want an 18 month deal to do it.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

I want an 18 month deal to do it.

Only if you can't do the job to save your life
  • Options
    Where's the band going to play when you remove the concrete garden?
  • Options
    Borrow a goat.
  • Options

Is there anyone on here who does or can recommend someone who does garden clearance? We have a concrete garden, not huge, but its overgrown with weeds and a small tree that needs cutting back. Just need a quote really, or someone who wants to earn some cash to do it. There's a pond somewhere underneath it all too! Thanks!

Bet when you clear it a little Japanese man will pop out and ask if the war is over.
  • Options

Bet when you clear it a little Japanese man will pop out and ask if the war is over.
    With a name like cashncarry, you sound just the man for the job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I should explain that I'm female, have a job and run a business from home and most importantly, I am morbidly frightened of spiders so can't do it myself - I'm honestly not being lazy!
  • Options
    Sent you a private message