Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

Interview with the great man for GetReading, he has a pop at Roland

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charlton-athletic-v-reading-fc-10948928

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Do not talk about Roland like that you silly bitter ex employee.

Edit: Sorry, quick fingers aint i.

• edited February 2016
    Bitter ex-employee.

Edit: beaten to it...

Second Edit: No worries mate...
  • makes me upset reading this!

They really have fucked our club up!
  • edited February 2016
    Although you'd mean "that's why we're going down" to voice anger at Yann's sale

It might come across as "he's useless and still scored against us" (which obviously isn't true - best CAFC striker since we got relegated)
  • MrLargo said:

Top man, good choice of words as well, "deluded" is very appropriate.

"weird" was good too.....
  • Sponsored links:

• So fans then sing the Kermorgant song?
  • "They didn’t know too much about football" He worked that out quicker than most of us. Not by much though.
  • Has yet to score for Reading...

Bring on Charlton, the club that boosts the confidence of Strikers lacking goals

Indeed. And whilst he hasn't scored, Reading haven't let a goal in their last three League games. We will always remember him for his "Cantona like" influence but, it's at times like this, that we shouldn't underestimate his ability to defend at set pieces. What's the bet he scores at one just to really rub the salt in?
  • "They didn’t know too much about football" He worked that out quicker than most of us. Not by much though.

Oh I dunno mate, a fair few on here were still sticking up for 'em until the Varney/Kuwait situation came to light.

Just where HAVE they gone?
  • edited February 2016

"They didn’t know too much about football" He worked that out quicker than most of us. Not by much though.

Oh I dunno mate, a fair few on here were still sticking up for 'em until the Varney/Kuwait situation came to light.

Name and Shame........

...apart from Colin
  • Sponsored links:

• Fill ya boots Yann. And that goes for anyone or any team. If you haven't kept a clean sheet, scored or won in months, come play us and help yourself!

I was wondering that earlier!! All gone very quiet from those defending the regime, I am guessing there are only two people who think RD is not making a complete and utter balls up of everything now, and that's RD himself and his girlfriend CEO. Plus one who hasn't got the bollocks to speak up and toe the party line (RM).
  • Still waiting for the first bellend to reprimand the majority for holding Kermorgant in high esteem. This interview only serves to reinforce why we do. Never wanted to leave, but saw what we all now see within days of THEIR arrival.
  • edited February 2016
  • iamdan said:

If he scores I think we should cheer...

Lol can you imagine that! 3,000 Royals fans going mad if Kermo scores plus the Charlton fans cheering too,would love to see sorry hear that!! :-D
  • Well said Kermo. You tell them