Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PotY

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
Can anyone possibly justify voting for anyone as player of the year? I couldn't in all honesty pick out anyone as the best. Indeed, I'm struggling to think of who's been the least worst.

Comments

• Options
    I will vote for the corner flag
  • Options
    Cory Gibbs
  • Options
    Tony Watt one of the rare decent players that we have
    had recently and couldn't handle!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I think we've been played by the biggest player of them all... Duchatelet
  • Options
    Naby Sarr.
  • Options
    We need to vote for someone totally ridiculous to make a mockery of the whole thing. Make it so bizarre the club look stupid reporting it.

En masse, lets pile in and make Conor McAleny poty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fans who still turn up to games.
  • Options

We need to vote for someone totally ridiculous to make a mockery of the whole thing. Make it so bizarre the club look stupid reporting it.

En masse, lets pile in and make Big bird poty.

• Options
    Nobody deserves any sort of award this season. I just cannot wait for the agony to end.
  • Options
    Surely, if we reckon some of the players actually give a toss and represent the club's traditions, Cousins, Solly, etc., shouldn't we vote for them.

Ignore the Duchatelet imports, they'll be gone like snow off a ditch...
  • Options
    Sam Bartram
  • Options
    One or two players deserve our support, but it does seem a bit rich having a Player of the Year after such a disaster as this.
  • Options
    The Upbeats
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vote Reg
  • Options
    Roland Duchatelet. Seriously let's all vote for Roland
  • Options
    Peter Varney
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    How about we vote for someone like McAleny, Vaz Te, etc for the official POTY vote whilst somehow organising our own separate 'fans' unofficial vote which we could ourselves award to a player (if at all possible). No idea how the organisation of this would work, just an idea. This way we can make a mockery of the regime whilst still showing gratitude to some of the players that do still care and fight for the shirt ie Solly and Cousins.
  • Options
    Nobody is getting my vote
  • Options
    I can't think of anyone. Their should be no vote & the POTY "do" should be scrapped.

(I may feel differently tomorrow).
  • Options

I can't think of anyone. Their should be no vote & the POTY "do" should be scrapped.

(I may feel differently tomorrow).

How about CEO of the year?
  • Options
    Has to be Tony Watt - his "journey" over the course of the season symbolises the incompetence of RD, KM and the various stooges we've had as managers.
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:

How about we vote for someone like McAleny, Vaz Te, etc for the official POTY vote whilst somehow organising our own separate 'fans' unofficial vote which we could ourselves award to a player (if at all possible). No idea how the organisation of this would work, just an idea. This way we can make a mockery of the regime whilst still showing gratitude to some of the players that do still care and fight for the shirt ie Solly and Cousins.

Isn't the PotY organised and run by the fans? If so making a mockery of it and having another one seems a little pointless to me.

While I agree that some players have done nothing to deserve recognition some have and their efforts/performances should be recognised. Turning against the owner and his CEO is one thing; turning against the staff that are just doing their jobs is another thing; but deliberately insulting the players does make me question while we even bother to go or to care about the club at all. Are we saying we want RD, KM, RM, all the staff and all the players to leave?