Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things have got so bad at Charlton...

...I'm actually looking forward to watching the Barcelona / Arsenal games in a competition that I detest.

Comments

• I like Arsenal but unfortuneately I'll be in Preston as it's only 40 mins away, think I'd rather watch Bacelona
  • I like Arsenal but unfortuneately I'll be in Preston as it's only 40 mins away, think I'd rather watch Bacelona

Fair play to ya, I live in leeds and am toying with the idea myself...god knows why!
  • Nah. I'll not give the regime another penny, but on tuesday I'll be sat in front of the PC swearing and shouting, and go to bed cursing the regime for another rubbish night.
  • ...I'm actually looking forward to watching the Barcelona / Arsenal games in a competition that I detest.

Don't forget tonight,Shrewsbury v Man United, go on the Shrewsbury.

• ...I'm actually looking forward to watching the Barcelona / Arsenal games in a competition that I detest.

Heard someone on R5L say the game is at the New Meadow.....is that not the same ground as Gay Meadow.

Heard someone on R5L say the game is at the New Meadow.....is that not the same ground as Gay Meadow.
    Gay Meadow was replaced by the New Gay Meadow a few years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Things have got so bad at Charlton.....that a CAFC player will do a tunnel jump if we score a goal.

Things have got so bad at Charlton.......that Roland and Katrien beat Ant and Dec and won the Comedy double act at the Baftas.

Things have got so bad at Charlton...... that in the childrens zone in the west Car park if you get a ring on katrien's nose you win a goldfish.

Things have got so bad at Charlton...... that going to an away match feels like a tourettes convention.
  • I am looking forward to Arsenal getting trashed. I am usually all about supporting the english team in foreign competitions but there is something about arsenal and living with a lot of arsenal fans at uni this season that has made them my most detested club atm, just behind palace.

I'm with ya mate, I dislike them more than Chelsea and I don't even know why. To me they're just the worst.
  • Your spot on Yan they play good football and entertain all the things we
    are not used to.
  • shit load of gloryhunting tossers---end of--feck em
  • I was brought up from a family of Arsenal supporters.

I decided to be the black sheep and support Charlton.

Moral of the story: don't be an idiot like me!

Sort of like me but one huge difference, my family supported Millwall.
    Dodged a built there.
  • Think that Arsenal fans are the most deluded and clueless bunch out there - don't hate them though. They're just like that attention-seeking kid in class you need to learn to ignore.
  • edited February 2016
    Stig said:

I was hoping this was going to be a thread for one-liners.

Things have got so bad at Charlton... that next season they are turning the seats around to face the other way.

Things have got so bad at Charlton... that they had to get extra security guards from Belmarsh - but only the ones that are trained to do the suicide watch.

Things have got so bad at Charlton... that I've completed the Times crossword at every home game this season.

Things have got so bad at Charlton... that the CEO now uses her nose as a snooker cue.

I started this thread for people to express their feelings about how bad things are in whatever way they so wished. I like the way you've taken it.
  • I was brought up from a family of Arsenal supporters.

I decided to be the black sheep and support Charlton.

Moral of the story: don't be an idiot like me!

Sort of like me but one huge difference, my family supported Millwall.
    Dodged a built there.
    You want to try dodging a bullet mate.
  • What do we want ? A cure for Tourette's !
    When do we want it ?
    cunt !

That's in my top 20 posts of the last five years. No idea what the other 19 are, but I reckon it would be in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

What do we want ? A cure for Tourette's !
    When do we want it ?
    cunt !

That's in my top 20 posts of the last five years. No idea what the other 19 are, but I reckon it would be in there.
    Agreed :joy:
  • Uboat said:

What do we want ? A cure for Tourette's !
    When do we want it ?
    cunt !

What I'd like to know is, what did people with Tourette's shout before swearwords were invented.