Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Going over to clap the fans...

2»

Comments

• Options

jamescafc said:

One of our "fans" today was literally punching the players tunnel as they were going in. Potentially Worse as he had no idea who was on the receiving end!

Maybe he is the fan who was apparently asked outside for some fisty cuffs by Jonnie Jackson?
    Is this covered on another thread?!
    No mate, I saw it on Facebook (hence the apparently)

It doesn't need an apparently unfortunately!
    Care to elaborate? Had to take myself off the facebook group.
    Yeah, news to me as well - what happened here then?
    At the end of the game, I headed over to the tunnel as having witnessed such a poor second half I couldn't hold in my frustration and needed to let a few hear my views on their attitude towards the club. Right or wrongly so. As I approached I could see a very irate fan having an argument with somebody who was at the edge of the tunnel. To my disbelief when I got nearer, it was Jacko. Now obviously I have absolutely no idea what words had been exchanged previously but a very irate Jacko offered this lad to meet him outside after the game and had to be dragged off down the tunnel by club officials and stewards. The tunnel was then extended out further to end the situation.

No idea what was said or done but what I witnessed was as clear as day.