Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moorgate Scarf..

The receptionist in my office block has found a lonely and lost Charlton scarf. I've made it my personal mission to find the rightful owner. We're in the Moorgate area so give me a PM if its yours!

Comments

• Options
    Is it the reincarnation of "Scarfy"?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Off_it said:

Is it the reincarnation of "Scarfy"?

Looks a bit ashen-faced if it is.

Edited to add: we could make this the Charlton equivalent of the Nationwide Dad's scarf TV ad.

We want our Charlton (scarf) back.
  • Options
    It doesn't look like someone has tried to hang themselves with it!
  • Options
    Someone washed it at a temperature too hot. The black and white has run.
  • Options
    My money is on one of the ICAPers
  • Options
    Good work Morboe. I hope the owner and scarf are reunited shortly.
    I bet they will be.

• Options
    They might be too embarrassed to collect.
  • Options
    That's a nice scarf. Hope the owner gets it back.
  • Options
    Morboe said:

The receptionist in my office block has found a lonely and lost Charlton scarf. I've made it my personal mission to find the rightful owner. We're in the Moorgate area so give me a PM if its yours!

Wear it down Amber Bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A scarf for those fans that recognise the situation at charlton isn't black and white, it's grey...
  • Options

Morboe said:

Wear it down Amber Bar.
    I used to work in the Rack, and every Friday break between 3 and 5 we were all down Amber for happy hour. Never worked a single Friday sober in the 9 months I was there. And I was a supervisor. Amber is both the best and worst place.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Morboe said:

Wear it down Amber Bar.
    I used to work in the Rack, and every Friday break between 3 and 5 we were all down Amber for happy hour. Never worked a single Friday sober in the 9 months I was there. And I was a supervisor. Amber is both the best and worst place.
    What was the bad bit in all that then?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

EastStand said:

Morboe said:

Wear it down Amber Bar.
    The 9pm hangover when you've got 4 hours left of your shift.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Off_it said:

EastStand said:

Morboe said:

Wear it down Amber Bar.
    The 9pm hangover when you've got 4 hours left of your shift.
    If it's still only 9pm you gotta man up and drink through that shit mate.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

EastStand said:

Morboe said:

Wear it down Amber Bar.
    The large Rubics Cube they encourage you to drink punch out of