Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Croydon Cat-Killer

My other half works as a Veterinary Nurse and naturally has been following this with a lot of interest asked me to post this on here to make people aware... Apologies if its already been covered in another thread

Basically there is some crazy Croydon Cat-Killer on the lose and has been murdering the animals since mid-December, its not restricted to the Croydon area as cases have been found all over South London from Norwood Junction / Crystal Palace over to our neck of the woods with cases being found from Charlton down towards the Dartford area.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/10/martin-clunes-plea-to-catch-cat-ripper-croydon

Apparently the sick b*****d is also going after Dogs (two Guide Dogs have been knifed yet thankfully survived) and rabbits... Know there are lot of animal lovers here on CharltonLife so keep an eye out for your pets and hopefully he'll be soon be caught.

Comments

• Think this has been going on for at least a year. They've been leaving the mutilated remains on doorsteps, apparently the claw of one of the cats could have DNA from the killer underneath them.

Mind you I heard all this on LBC last week so it may not be gospel!

Hope they find the sick f***er.
  • Yeah thats what we've been hearing (in regards to the remains)... Hopefully the claw does hold the DNA from the Killer but I've heard that few times now and its come to nothing
  • Absolute sicko, it starts with Animals and wouldn't be surprised if the psycho moves on to Humans.
  • Absolute sicko, it starts with Animals and wouldn't be surprised if the psycho moves on to Humans.

This.

Isn't there a pretty clear graduation from torturing/killing animals to killing humans as the urge gets stronger and harder to sate? Or have I just been watching too many cop shows?

Surely the police should be taking this seriously, though the last report I read in the news shopper said the investigating officer was a PCSO!!

Not gone to the extreme of keeping my cat in yet, but if this sicko moves into beckenham I will be.

Exactly the reason this filth needs to found

This.

Isn't there a pretty clear graduation from torturing/killing animals to killing humans as the urge gets stronger and harder to sate? Or have I just been watching too many cop shows?

Surely the police should be taking this seriously, though the last report I read in the news shopper said the investigating officer was a PCSO!!

Not gone to the extreme of keeping my cat in yet, but if this sicko moves into beckenham I will be.
    According to an 'expert' on the radio this is the case in some circumstances.
  • Made his way down to Surrey now with places like coulsdon being targeted. Scumbag

Squirrel faced humans?
  • There is an absolute link between killing and cruelty to animals and abusive even physcotic behaviour towards human beings.

Regardless of how tough anyone wants to look by saying they hate cats and rabbits and don't care this person walks amongst us.

One day this loonatic will leave a person eviscerated for the police to find
  • I live in Selsdon, this has been going on for over a year now,went unreported until a few months ago. Rumour is they are working on the theory its a delivery driver or something similar due to the widespread reports of identical attacks. This scumbag needs catching asap.