Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Viola Beach

edited February 2016 in Not Sports Related
Never heard of them myself but a what horrific catastrophe. So young. I'm sure some of our younger members are familiar with them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35572838

Comments

• Options
    Friend of mine is a promoter and had a fair bit of dealing with these. Proper tragic this .
  • Options
    I work in the industry and had to scout them a few months ago. Four talented young lads who were rising up the industry. RIP.
  • Options
    Of course ... a tragedy for the young men and their distraught parents and loved ones ... R I P
  • Options
    Shocking news this morning. Heard a couple of their singles - I think they've only released two - and had liked them. Don't want to imagine the terror they must have felt. Heart goes out to their families & friends and the same for their manager. Rest in Peace guys.
  • Options
    I was looking at the pictures and two of them looked like the guys I met in Denmark St a few months a go, did they play at reading last yr
  • Options
    A terrible tragedy. Never heard of them until today, but feel for the parents, family and friends of these young men.
  • Options
    So sad

RIP
  • Options
    Awful. Rip
  • Options
    I downloaded their songs on my phone a couple of months ago and since then they were one of my favourite bands, so when I looked late last night to see they were trending on Twitter I thought oh, that's good, they must be supporting a well known band somewhere... and then to see they've passed away in a car crash.. It's just unbelievable really..

I spoke my friend earlier, and her boyfriend is Viola Beach's sound engineer - he was meant to be with them on their tour yesterday, but instead he had a couple days off as holiday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tragic, destined for big things imo
  • Options
    Awful news, my thoughts go out to there families, such a horrible horrible thing to happen! RIP guys
  • Options

I was looking at the pictures and two of them looked like the guys I met in Denmark St a few months a go, did they play at reading last yr

Just been told that it was the guys we met in Denmark st
  • Options
    tragic loss of young lives - RIP
  • Options

I downloaded their songs on my phone a couple of months ago and since then they were one of my favourite bands, so when I looked late last night to see they were trending on Twitter I thought oh, that's good, they must be supporting a well known band somewhere... and then to see they've passed away in a car crash.. It's just unbelievable really..

I spoke my friend earlier, and her boyfriend is Viola Beach's sound engineer - he was meant to be with them on their tour yesterday, but instead he had a couple days off as holiday.

R.I.P
  • Options
    There's a campaign going on to get Viola Beach to number one in the UK Top 40 - they're currently #2 in the iTunes charts, all of the proceeds are going to the families of the band

https://itun.es/i6Yx8dF
  • Options
    Tragic. RIP