Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JBG - a message

There's stuff to discuss, but on another rotten saturday, just a quick one for JBG from me. If you want to stare out the fans with your hands on your hips when a chant goes against one of our players, a couple of things to learn. The players have had some luck this season that a lot of your pathetic performances have been hidden by the useless management. Don't imagine you can hide behind KM's incompetence forever. You personally have turned in some of the laziest games we've seen as a fan base. We've tried to attack the regime, not the team, but don't take the pi$$. We've seen how worried you are about relegation. A lot of clubs would have turned on the useless players long ago. We're bottom you miserable excuse for a professional. The head shaking routine suggests you maybe think that's down to the fans. It isn't. That's the players and the board. Get a grip. Jacko apologised after Huddersfield. I have'nt heard jack s#1t from you. Now get your thumb out of your a$$ and earn your pay cheques.

Comments

• Options
    Don't see the problem of it myself.

Raises a very good point. Certain players are hiding behind the other issues and it isn't good enough.
  • Options
    Fan in digging out player shock.
  • Options
    Extremely overrated player . Even last season . This year he has been a disgrace though, as have many
  • Options

Fan in digging out player shock.

I think it's a fan responding to a player digging out fans !
  • Options
    Tbf he was reacting to some stick giving to Reza for having a shot at a difficult angle.

Don't see the problem myself.
  • Options
    3 assists two games ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tbf he was reacting to some stick giving to Reza for having a shot at a difficult angle.

Don't see the problem myself.

Damn Reza who does he think he is? What was he thinking trying?
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

I have some sympathy if i'm honest, i'm as angry as any fan at the current state of play within the club and the shambles it has become but to sing/chant to one of your own players like that isn't on in my view, even though I think Reza is so far out of his depth he couldn't even cope in League 1.

Whatever happened to support the team not the regime.......

Players like Reza mean the team are the regime unfortunately.

• Options

Was yet another joke chant from the fans to be honest...

This is another case of fans being able to give abuse to the players but not being able to take the criticism back

That works both ways. If they want the adulation when things are good they can take the criticism when it's not.
  • Options
    Must admit, i dont get t every home game, but vurtually every time i have seen JBG lay i have to double check to make sure he's still on the pitch. Thought yesterday was one of his better games - despite every chance (and he had a few) being blocked - but maybe that was down to good defending.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree with JBG.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Didn't hear what was sung, but fuck him. People pay their money, they can have an opinion if they want.

Does that not apply to Roland Duchatelet and Richard Murray?...If you must kvetch, at least don't be a hypocrite.
  • Options
    He's been way way below par all season long.
  • Options
    Cant understand the abuse of our own players during the game,cant do the team any good.save the abuse for message boards/forums if you have to but to get on players backs during the game is poor support
  • Options
    He thought he was being sold in the Jan window and played out of his skin at Roth.

Went he wasn't sold - and he played sh*t against Brissle and now looks like he couldn't care less.

Shame - as he is a quality player, and we don't have many of those.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

He thought he was being sold in the Jan window and played out of his skin at Roth.

Went he wasn't sold - and he played sh*t against Brissle and now looks like he couldn't care less.

Shame - as he is a quality player, and we don't have many of those.

I don't believe in castigating someone for an opinion, but this is absolute drivel, other than the last paragraph
    Then don't :)
  • Options
    Oh nice, we are gonna get on the back of our most creative players now. The Valley is poisonous at the moment, and chanting against one of our players because he hit a shot over. Nice one.