Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Tickets

I wonder what percentage of fans,sorry customers,will renew their tickets for next season.I know it wil depend on what league we are in,but wiil people really obstain.If I remember correctlly it was some time in March they anounced the prices for this season.

Comments

• I won't be and I spoke with five others around me who have been season ticket holders for over a decade who will not be renewing even if we stay up.
  • I'm not, nor are some around me
  • I won't.

PS. There are at least six other threads on this subject. Not having a dig, just sayin
  • I won't be renewing regardless of what division we are in
  • I'm in two minds. I love going to football on a Saturday but the regime have sucked all life out of the club.
  • You would have to be mad!
  • Not renewing. If, and a big if, I go and watch Charlton it will be away only.
  • Not renewing, whatever division we are in. Will come on a match by match basis but not every game, but will if specific protests are planned. Hit them where it hurts.
  • Disappointingly, I won't be renewing mine or my Daughter's......just isn't enjoyable any more and I refuse to financially contribute to RD & KM's crazy regime.
    Other than Seb, I have yet to hear anyone say that they will renew.
  • If you don't renew donate the money to card
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not renewing. Don't think my parents are, or my uncle and cousins.
  • Two minds but I have to say today was the first time it really just felt like going through the motions. Struggled for enthusiasm / interest etc.
  • Two here not renewing.
    Will buy tickets as and when I go
  • I won't and my son won't, whatever division we are in. My heart's not in it any more.
  • 6 of us not renewing, was thinking about buying tickets when I fancied going but after the interview with Duchàtelet I not giving him a penny more, will spend my money elsewhere!
  • Think we need a match day to show whether or not season ticket holders are renewing or not. Pick a game where there is not a big away following and no ticket giveaway gimmicks. Charlton supporters need stronger actions to show Duchatelet some of the financial effects of relegation.
  • If my season ticket was massively slashed in price, £100 would be attractive seeing as how for me the habit is so ingrained, then I would buy one at that figure.
  • Will not be renewing, i will still go more than not but no way will I give them a lump sum of money
  • seth plum said:

If my season ticket was massively slashed in price, £100 would be attractive seeing as how for me the habit is so ingrained, then I would buy one at that figure.

Will have to rename you Scabby Plum, Seth.

• Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

If my season ticket was massively slashed in price, £100 would be attractive seeing as how for me the habit is so ingrained, then I would buy one at that figure.

Will have to rename you Scabby Plum, Seth.

Yeah.
    I know.
    Mind you the prices haven't come out yet so nothing is set in stone.
    But.
    Yeah...I know.
  • Been a STH since 1985

Won't be renewing my 3 as its not cost effective any more and I don't want to give the club any more than necessary
  • Undecided for my 4. Football is a family activity for us that we all do together, and over the last 13 seasons I've got to know the small crowd that sit around us really well. If we don't renew we'll miss that banter. That's the only thing that's making me think twice about not renewing. We hate this regime, and want them out.

One thing I will guarentee is that I won't be rushing to renew. If I do (and that's a big IF), it will either be on deadline day, or even afterwards.
  • 8 season tickets between family and zero will be renewed , bollox to them

• 3 of us not renewing until RD KM & RM OUT
  • My bet is the club will make season tickets very cheap.
    Bringing in new s/t holders.
  • clb74 said:

My bet is the club will make season tickets very cheap.
    Bringing in new s/t holders.

Or they'll just give them away to Greenwich school kids......