Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Moore - wrong photograph

Wasn't that Alan Campbell in the picture? Complete disgrace if so.

Comments

• Diabolical!
  • That's what I thought. What has the club come to?
  • I thought that as well. Really bad in my view. The club need to apologise for this at half time.
  • I hope there is a sincere apology to the family members who are at the game today.
  • Alan Campbell definitely.
  • Totally inept
  • edited February 2016
    Really? If so, absolute comedy!! Will Hay, Abbott and Costello, Dad's Army, Basil Fawlty, Laurel and Hardy all rolled into one. You absolute incompetent muppets!!! Shameful
  • How disgraceful.
  • It's like being in a Tom Sharpe novel...........but without the humour !!
  • It's like being in a Tom Sharpe novel...........but without the humour !!
  • Sponsored links:

• They've obviously just done a google search for Graham Moore because there's a few photos of Campbell that come up. What a joke.
  • Not on, should apologise to the friends and family asap. Disrespectful
  • Awful thing to do.
    Public apology needed very quickly.
  • CAFCdamo said:

They've obviously just done a google search for Graham Moore because there's a few photos of Campbell that come up. What a joke.

Correct - on Google images of them both come up next to each other - it's just pathetic
  • Ohmyfuckinggod! The incompetence of our board has to be seen to be believed!
  • Absolutely unforgivable.
    Hang your heads in shame........again!
  • Just fuck off all of you. Now!
    Shit only rolls downhill
    I am ashamed!
  • We're looking into how on earth this happened. As you know, the big screen is done with the help of students, but that cannot be an excuse. An apology will go out at half-time.

So is the Google images theory correct then ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Disgraceful.
  • We're looking into how on earth this happened. As you know, the big screen is done with the help of students, but that cannot be an excuse. An apology will go out at half-time.

Not an excuse but throw it out there anyway?
    Really bang on point hudson
  • Why should we be surprised ?
  • Sorry, @Ollywozere, know you are cafc through and through, but we really are beyond a joke.

What!! Blame the students!!! Behave yourself man!! Checks should be in place to ensure no mistakes are made in such an important and emotive matter. It's not rocket science, it's bloody common sense!! Are people really getting paid to control/manage this sort of thing? Useless.
    Well said - what's even more em arresting is that it was in front of one of his former clubs as well - given the Disney theme today, the club really is Mickey Mouse !!!