Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For anybody still in any doubt as to RD's fitness for purpose...

... or his intentions for the club or comprehension of the notion of strategy; watch these videos. Even if you make the maximum allowance for the interview not being in his first language please point out to me where he addresses any of the issues in a way that gives you any sliver of hope for the future.
I'll look forward to your words of encouragement and optimism.

Comments

• Options
    Anybody???

• Options
    Yeah, this is well worth a new thread.......
  • Options
    Give the 98% of our fanbase a chance to talk! Good idea OP
  • Options
    His english has improved. I'll give him that
  • Options
    Well he's admitted to most of the things we've accused him of. Underestimating what was required, squad not big enough, mistakes with transfers, mistakes with managers, poor communication, not being hands on enough.
    But words are easy, actions are harder and it would have been far better if he'd listened a long long time ago, now it may be too late.
  • Options

Well he's admitted to most of the things we've accused him of. Underestimating what was required, squad not big enough, mistakes with transfers, mistakes with managers, poor communication, not being hands on enough.
    But words are easy, actions are harder and it would have been far better if he'd listened a long long time ago, now it may be too late.

Then goes out and signed a defender who has not played all season, because he was free, and sign him a few hours too late to play today, why not sign him Thursday, because he will not be fit anyway