Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket FUND!

Not buying a season ticket next season?

How about donating the money to a season ticket fund?

We may have to bail out the club when it goes in to administration? Or perhaps it could be used to buy a shareholding in the club in the future?

Maybe we should start this ball rolling? Gauge the interest in this idea and put it to CARD to arrange?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Good idea.
    I'm in.
  • Options
    If we take £450 on average for season ticket - think this could be a fund with a few £million in it!

• Options
    Not a bad idea.. could be a few legal ramifications though; would you form a company? Who holds the money? etc. not trying to pour cold water and all that, just thinking out loud.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Would be a great idea if set up correctly. Following these guidelines: http://www.supporters-direct.org/homepage/what-we-do/community-ownership. Each £50 paid in could = 1 unit of ownership (like a share) to build up enough money to see if the overall Fans Fund could invest in the club - probably at a later (post RD) stage. Or even help with a buy out if and when he sells? Would need a fair bit of work to get it right. But would be a great start if managed properly - by fans.
  • Options
    well the aim was to see if this was a good idea i suppose then work out if we could do it.
  • Options
    Surprised with the lack of interest in this :(
  • Options
    Who do I send my money to?
  • Options
    A better idea would be for those who do want to buy a season ticket to put the money in escrow, to be released only when sufficient changes have been made at the club.
  • Options
    Escrow ?