Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Another nail in our coffin.
  • Bad news for us.
  • Not good for us at all.
  • No doubt he was one of the 20 interviewed in the pre-Luzon, post-Peeters era and was contacted during the extensive search during the Interim-era.
  • HowzeeD said:

No doubt he was one of the 20 interviewed in the pre-Luzon, post-Peeters era and was contacted during the extensive search during the Interim-era.

I doubt they even know any English managers. They would rather 'recruit' from Belgian pub leagues than tried and tested managers over here. If embarrassing.

I'm not particularly a fan of warnock - but I know one thing,I'd take him over any of the numpties Roly has employed.
  • This is a bad blow for us.
  • Thats Rotherham safe then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Watch and learn you Belgian Bellends.
  • Warnock..just the sort we should have gone for....to get out of this mess now we are going to have to compete with a team with a highly experienced manager now that can win relegation battles.......oh we are so fucked!!
  • On the other hand Warnock was sacked with Palace in the bottom 3 of the PL, whereas Pardew with a similar squad led them to easy safety. He was also ineffectual with Leeds
  • If anyone can 'save' the Millers, he can .. only til the end of the season ? .. he almost certainly only wants that, he's become the semi-retired Red Adair (who remembers him ?) of football managers, solve a crisis then go back to talkSPORT and the garden and the missus and grandchildren .. I wish that he'd spent some recent time with CAFC, it can never be proved of course, only speculated, but six months of Warnock and we probably would not be in this mess methinks .. (I'll wait for the clever clogs remarks that we would be in a worse state)
  • Warnock has had his day.

Rotherham are down.

On the Happy Pills AFKA?
  • Rotherham were the one team in this glum season that I thought were worse than us, I'm a fan of Warnock in these situations he digs in and finds a way. That's us confirmed as not only down, but bottom.
  • LOL at all of you, get a grip. Let's see how they start off with him eh
  • Sponsored links:

• Warnock has had his day.

Rotherham are down.

Possibly. But I bet they finish above us. (:
  • Never mind Rotherham................Sheffield United will come good!
  • Not sure Warnock offers much more than Riga tbh
  • Addicted said:

Not sure Warnock offers much more than Riga tbh

Maybe. I'll tell you what though, I'd love to see Roly and warnock in tandem. Can you imagine warnock being told to play the likes of thuram?

I genuinely believe that appointing warnock will be the equivalent of them adding 4 wins to there points tally.

No doubt (and hopefully) they will lose 4-0 tomorrow.
  • For the few games Warnock had as QPR manager this season, they looked a different (and much better) side
  • Pipped Karel Fraeye to the post apparently!
  • He'll keep them up.
  • Brilliantly demonstrates the problem we have got.
  • Boysie said:

He'll keep them up.

And if he doesn't it will all be the referee and assistants fault.
  • Belatedly reading the programme form our game at Rotherham .. the owner's column .. Warnock was the 'guest of honour' before their game with QPR and was/is due to be the after dinner speaker at a big event on March 2nd .. looks as though owner Tony Stewart has been 'courting' Warnock for a while