Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jeremy Hunt

Once dear old Jezza has finished dismantling the NHS is there any chance of getting him in as the new CEO of Charlton. He could finish the club off even faster than KM.
I imagine he got bullied a lot at school and is now getting his own back.

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy Hunt.............yes he is!
  • Options
    Helmet.
  • Options
    I'm afraid there will always be some people who say 'so then fellow me lad, what's yer name now? Hunt you say? Hunt? I like a good hunt.

Quite a lot of them in south west Surrey I believe, that and UKIP from what I remember of the signs for the election.

• Options
    That bottomley girl before you hunt... Lovely msphsphhh
  • Options
    Evil evil man.
  • Options

'He plays upfront....'

'He's got a name like Rod Fanni'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know, a 16.5% payrise and less hours... AND they are paid the same rate to work on a Saturday!!!!

It's Dickensian.
  • Options
    This is what happens when you read The Daily Mail. It's bad for your health, particularly your blood pressure.
  • Options
    only anecdotal of course .. BUT .. I have had two very elderly relatives needing emergency hospital admissions over a weekend .. one died and one was very ill for a long time afterwards .. I KNOW that if the incidents had occurred during the week, they both would have had far better and prompter treatment and far more chance of survival and for a quick recovery ..
    In one of the instances, at a fair sized hospital in Banbury there was not even a radiographer on site or on call to take xrays, and one junior doctor was trying to cope with A&E and ward rounds, there was even a shortage of experienced nurses and no clerical staff at all .. Most of the problems of course come down to lack of cash but there is still a widespread aversion in this country to working on Saturdays and Sundays.

Weekend cover and working in the NHS needs to be sorted out a s a p and this probably applies to consultant medics as well as if not more than the 'juniors'

• Options
    Well done to you and also commiserations.

Many of my family have over the years worked for the NHS. My grandma was a midwife, my mum a haematologist and then an occupational therapist, my dads wife in a clerical position...

All ended up leaving before they wanted to as a result of inept management over an extended period.

One of my friends left the country as a newly qualified junior doctor around 20 years ago to New Zealand because even then what he was being asked to do here was fucking stupid.

Now, i imagine it's worse than it has ever been.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't get me started on George Osborne.

• Options
    The BBC this am - prior to the news that the new contract was being imposed - were saying that everything had been agreed except the money. Was that true or not? If it was, it implies that the Doctors were not too worried about patient safety as long as the money was okay. Did the Beeb misreport?
  • Options
    cockney rhyming slang