Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Luzon in London

Just had a chat with Guy Luzon who was walking around close to Regent Street , he said he wanted to stay in England try to get another job , said injuries were the reason he got sacked by Charlton believes that if we had not had such horrendous injury list after Hull game we would be top10 , he said he loved the club and the fans and wished us all the best for the season ..
Said we have the best manager now he spoken to Jose few times since he took over but said that he had no issues with RD or KM and was left to run the team the way he wanted and who he wanted ....
I Said agree he should not have been sacked and should have waited to see what happened once players come back
Shook hands and of we went surprised how tall he was think his family and friends wanted to continue there walk got the feeling Guy was happy to stay and talk Charlton bit longer
Nice guy ....

Comments

• Options
    How tall is he?
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Just had a chat with Guy Luzon who was walking around close to Regent Street , he said he wanted to stay in England try to get another job , said injuries were the reason he got sacked by Charlton believes that if we had not had such horrendous injury list after Hull game we would be top10 , he said he loved the club and the fans and wished us all the best for the season ..
    Said we have the best manager now he spoken to Jose few times since he took over but said that he had no issues with RD or KM and was left to run the team the way he wanted and who he wanted ....
    I Said agree he should not have been sacked and should have waited to see what happened once players come back
    Shook hands and of we went surprised how tall he was think his family and friends wanted to continue there walk got the feeling Guy was happy to stay and talk Charlton bit longer
    Nice guy ....

As you do...

:-)

• Options
    Why did you not ask for a selfie?
  • Options
    How close to Regent Street was he?
  • Options
    Exclusive Guy Luzon interview coming up on Charlton Live later I heard ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has no bad feeling against RD and KM even though they sacked him because of injuries and not his managerial expertise. Hmmm
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

believes that if we had not had such horrendous injury list after Hull game we would be top10 , .

Ahh shucks.
    Who on earth would have guessed we might need an adequately resourced competitive SQUAD
    Cry me a river and keep dreaming about that job in England
  • Options
    what did his wife say?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

He has no bad feeling against RD and KM even though they sacked him because of injuries and not his managerial expertise. Hmmm

This!!!! Oh thank you Katrien, thank you Mr. Duchatalatet thank you, thank you for publicly sacking me after failing to listen to me or help me as the injury excuse lost it's impact after the 15th time..thank you, thank you Mr. Roland thank you.... slurp slurp slurp

spineless tosspot
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Nice guy ....

Finally escaped and made it back to his friends & family and said: "Right getcha passports we're going home."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Whats the difference between this story and Guy Luzon's homeland?

Luzon's homeland Isreal

brilliant!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Nice guy ....

Was he ok other than this? I bet it was a real comfort you telling him he shouldn't have been sacked.
  • Options
    To be fair Luzon Mrs posted this 5 hours ago.wonder if the hood was to hide from Colin
  • Options
    Just been on a like spree. Everyone gets a like except for Colon, sorry Colin!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Shook hands and of we went surprised how tall he was..

Why would Luzon be surprised how tall he was?