Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

Comments

• Options

Greenie said:

He's as thick as he is sick! 40 odd k a week and he's chasing 15 year olds, wow.

How does your mind work....where is the correlation between money, intelligence and being a paedo?
    See above reply by me dinlow.
    "Dinlow" great word, not heard it since 1978. I dont remember calling you names sonny boy, where is the correlation between money and birds, or do you live in a world whereby women only go with you for money?
    Theres a name for those types of women, what was it again....
  • Options
    edited February 2016

C_A_F_C said:

A Paedophile is someone who's attracted to pre pubescent children, so this doesn't make him a Paedophile a sex offender though he is.

Correct, though the other two scientific terms aren't generally used. From wiki...

Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14
    Ephebophilia, which is the strong and persistent sexual interest to those in later adolescence, approximately 15–19 years old

does the law see a difference between the three?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

He's as thick as he is sick! 40 odd k a week and he's chasing 15 year olds, wow.

How does your mind work....where is the correlation between money, intelligence and being a paedo?
    "Dinlow" great word, not heard it since 1978. I dont remember calling you names sonny boy, where is the correlation between money and birds, or do you live in a world whereby women only go with you for money?
    that's one for the "signs of being an old git" thread
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Didn't call me names no but you're another one who's attempted to mug me up when there's no need for it on such a thread, as I said to someone else on here you can paint it how you want, I know what I meant.
  • Options
    Anyway.......

Again, not defending the accused........

Where were her parents in all this ?

I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM, JUST A QUESTION.
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

A Paedophile is someone who's attracted to pre pubescent children, so this doesn't make him a Paedophile a sex offender though he is.

Correct, though the other two scientific terms aren't generally used. From wiki...

Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14
    Ephebophilia, which is the strong and persistent sexual interest to those in later adolescence, approximately 15–19 years old

No, but there is a difference between under 13 and 13 to 15
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1534646/What-the-law-says-on-under-age-sex.html

This article is from 2006, though I believe the majority is still valid

Sex with an Under 13 is completely illegal and non consensual, with a potential life imprisonment
    When the victim is 13 or over, but under 16, no offence is committed if the victim consents and the defendant believes, on reasonable grounds, that the child is at least 16.

So if in this case Johnson had believed and had good reason to believe that the victim was 16, then he would have got off. Clearly this wasn't the case.
  • Options

Anyway.......

YES BUT YOURE IMPLYING THAT YOU ARE!!!
  • Options

Anyway.......

oh thats it, blame the victims parents and defend the rich nonce.....

seriously though, from what i have read it makes you see that it could quite easily happen. he was meeting her on the sly round the back of a Chinese then dropping her to her friends where her parent thought she was.
  • Options
    Those texts messages are unreal, fucking dirty no good nonce peado filth,

I would easily sanction the death pen for him
  • Options
    Sorry.
    No. I am not defending him.
    The question I asked was what we're her parents doing ?
    Have you a 15 year old daughter ?
    Would you know, apparently, on more than one occasion, she was on the Internet speaking to an older guy ?
    Would you know where your daughter was when she went out ?

I am not blaming anyone (other than Johnson) just asking a question.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Didn't call me names no but you're another one who's attempted to mug me up when there's no need for it on such a thread, as I said to someone else on here you can paint it how you want, I know what I meant.
    Oh I see, this board is about communication, if you cant communicate within a thread what you mean, then expect people to question it.............
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Oh I see, this board is about communication, if you cant communicate within a thread what you mean, then expect people to question it.............
    Well I'm an accountant not a journalist so if it came across badly you'll have to forgive me but I can tell you 15 is disgusting, hope that is clear enough.
  • Options

Sorry.
    Would you know, apparently, on more than one occasion, she was on the Internet speaking to an older guy ?

i was joking mate, i think it's incredibly hard in today's world to know what your kids are doing 100% of the time which is a worry as mine are 7 and 2.
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1534646/What-the-law-says-on-under-age-sex.html

Sex with an Under 13 is completely illegal and non consensual, with a potential life imprisonment
    When the victim is 13 or over, but under 16, no offence is committed if the victim consents and the defendant believes, on reasonable grounds, that the child is at least 16.

So if in this case Johnson had believed and had good reason to believe that the victim was 16, then he would have got off. Clearly this wasn't the case.
    no clearly. thanks for finding it out though. i guess that having the second part to that law, (i.e if consented and lied about age) is warranted as the defendant might in certain cases be only a year or two older and believed the other was of similar age.
  • Options

Sorry.

i was joking mate, i think it's incredibly hard in today's world to know what your kids are doing 100% of the time which is a worry as mine are 7 and 2.
    same worry here, my boy is 12 and i thought by not letting him have a computer in his room i could keep an eye on things but of course he has a smartphone!
  • Options
    15-16-17-18 even, wtf why would a grown man want to have anything sexual to do with anyone that age,

I was mates with Someone who got with his Mrs when she was 16 he was 24, I didn't become pals with him until we were both mid thirties, he has three kids with her send is married, when I learnt their story from the pair some three years of friendship later about how they got together a nice dinner between coupes I told him your a dirty fucking bstd and we ain't been friends since,

Grown men justifying getting with a girl that's only just legal due to age is incomprehensible to me,

When my daughter turns 16 if a grown man had an Interest in her I'd make sure it never got further than that

Sick fucking bstds
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

no clearly. thanks for finding it out though. i guess that having the second part to that law, (i.e if consented and lied about age) is warranted as the defendant might in certain cases be only a year or two older and believed the other was of similar age.
    It could apply to an older man as well, who genuinely believed, and had reason to believe the girl was 16 (a middle aged man bedding a 16 year old might be dodgy, but not illegal)

Not a situation likely to occur if the man actually knows the girl, but for example a rock star bedding a groupie after a gig is hardly likely to be able to tell a 15 year old from someone older.
  • Options

15-16-17-18 even, wtf why would a grown man want to have anything sexual to do with anyone that age,

I was mates with Someone who got with his Mrs when she was 16 he was 24, I didn't become pals with him until we were both mid thirties, he has three kids with her send is married, when I learnt their story from the pair some three years of friendship later about how they got together a nice dinner between coupes I told him your a dirty fucking bstd and we ain't been friends since,

Grown men justifying getting with a girl that's only just legal due to age is incomprehensible to me,

When my daughter turns 16 if a grown man had an Interest in her I'd make sure it never got further than that

Sick fucking bstds

NLA sitting on the fence as ever... :-)
  • Options
    Thanks @cafcdave123 and @Baldybonce .
    No way can I defend, or blame anyone UNLESS I know the full story.
    It was a genuine question.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Sick fucking bstds

This all day long.
    Just because the law says that 16 is the legal age, surely peoples moral compass should direct them away from a kid who's 15-16-17-18-19 etc....and they wonder why we have laws......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

C_A_F_C said:

It could apply to an older man as well, who genuinely believed, and had reason to believe the girl was 16 (a middle aged man bedding a 16 year old might be dodgy, but not illegal)

Not a situation likely to occur if the man actually knows the girl, but for example a rock star bedding a groupie after a gig is hardly likely to be able to tell a 15 year old from someone older.
    true. I'm sure a number of groupies have lied about their age.

and though many would object to a grown man or women going with a 16 year old, it is legal. i know when i was 16 i wouldn't of minded a women ten years my senior asking me out.
  • Options
    Anyone over the age of 17 who finds 16 yr olds attractive lock yourself up and cut your bits off it ain't fucking right end of...

Angers me that people say she was 16 so it's fine, she is a kid until they are legally able to be called a woman then don't go there simple
  • Options
    I hope you're at the game tomorrow nla, we could do with a bit of venom on the n upper.
  • Options
    Lorry/van drivers who bib at schoolgirls . Wtf is that all about.
  • Options
    Gonna try mate
  • Options

Lorry/van drivers who bib at schoolgirls . Wtf is that all about.

Sick bstds that's what, makes my neck wind out proper
  • Options

Anyone over the age of 17 who finds 16 yr olds attractive lock yourself up and cut your bits off it ain't fucking right end of...

So an 18 year old finding a 16 year old attractive isn't right?
  • Options
    No it ain't right she is a child
  • Options

No it ain't right she is a child

I was with you up until that point