Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

Comments

• Options
    scumbag. when he is bin-diving for food as a penniless tramp in a few years time he might finally take a look at his complete lack of morals. (DISCLAIMER....no insult meant to tramps)

Also cant believe the CEO who let him play despite knowing his guilt has just taken £750K in a confidentiality pay-off. makes one wonder who else at SAFC was complicit (implies that ES knew about it and was prepared to play a sex offender). of course, she no doubt donated it to women's support charities and offender education programmes.......
  • Options
    Surely Hartlepool wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole? The article also mentions China, would be allowed to live overseas while on parole?
  • Options
    Based on that story.

Hartlepool have said its not true
    Adam Johnsons family have said its not true.

So someone has clearly said Adam Johnson told them when he disnt just to sell a story haha
  • Options
    Article is by the Daily Fail so it has to be bullshit.
  • Options

Based on that story.

Hartlepool have said its not true
    Adam Johnsons family have said its not true.

So someone has clearly said Adam Johnson told them when he disnt just to sell a story haha

Adam Johnson has denied alot of things that turned out to be true.
    But its not Adam Johnson denying it.

Its his family and Hartlepool pretty sure its a fake story
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Is a convicted peodo is out on parole are they allowed anywhere near a footie ground
  • Options
    He will be playing at a level that is 7 divisions below the Conference National at best.
  • Options
    Is his sister still “counting down the days until her little boy gets his uncle back”
    Fucking disgusting
  • Options

Is his sister still “counting down the days until her little boy gets his uncle back”
    Fucking disgusting

Yeah, it’s very off behaviour to do it so publicly on Twitter etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2018

Fucking disgusting

Yeah it is disgusting.

This man has done something so horrible and yet his sibling is desperate to see him.

Other siblings do hardly anything and fall out and never speak even when they need to.
  • Options
    Will never play professional football in England (and likely most of Europe) ever again. He'll probably have to disappear to China or the middle east but i'm sure there will be a club that will take him.
  • Options

Will never play professional football in England (and likely most of Europe) ever again. He'll probably have to disappear to China or the middle east but i'm sure there will be a club that will take him.

Surely he wouldn’t get a work permit? Is he even allowed to leave whilst on parole?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    se9addick said:

Surely he wouldn’t get a work permit? Is he even allowed to leave whilst on parole?
    se9addick said:

I'd be amazed if he was given a Chinese residence permit.

I need a criminal background check for mine.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Ched Evans was prevented from signing for a club in Malta while he was out on parole.
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Read an article about him and China was one of the likely destinations as their legal age of consent is 14, so what he did wouldn't even be seen as a crime there.
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Read an article about him and China was one of the likely destinations as their legal age of consent is 14, so what he did wouldn't even be seen as a crime there.
    Sounds like a win-win for Johnson.
  • Options
    There were quite a few people (er fangirls maybe) in China that liked him and I got the impression that some of them believed he was set up.... So... if he came here he would even receive support....
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Would that matter ? He will still carry a criminal conviction from the UK.

• Options

There were quite a few people (er fangirls maybe) in China that liked him and I got the impression that some of them believed he was set up.... So... if he came here he would even receive support....

Bloody hell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

And jail time which would be a concern in addition to the criminal record.
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

I don't think Chris was being that serious.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Released this morning 3 years into his 6 year sentence

31 years old, hopefully no clubs go anywhere near him

• Options
    There will always be one but hopefully none.
  • Options
    Released this mornimg 3 years into his 6 year sentence

3 1/2 years......what a joke.
  • Options
    Released this mornimg 3 years into his 6 year sentence

No way would a British club sign him up. I'd be surprised if he gets a club overseas either, but then financially if he wasn't extravagant beforehand, he should be secure anyway
  • Options
    Nonce
  • Options
    In that video from inside he said himself
    "I've got more chance abroad. You can't get a second chance in England"

I'd be surprised if any club are that stupid.
  • Options
    In that video from inside he said himself
    "I've got more chance abroad. You can't get a second chance in England"

I'd be surprised if any club are that stupid.
    Im sure Church FC will take him.......