Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Upbeats Sponsored walk

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
I'll be once again joining the Upbeats for this worthy cause. Anyone else considering doing this? http://www.cact.org.uk/news/charlton-upbeats-day-is-back-9-mile-charity-walk/

Comments

• Options
    Count me in Ray.
  • Options
    I will be there.
  • Options
    Super cause.
  • Options
    Yes me and my daughter again, and son also interested
  • Options
    Hi Ray, I might just try this and bring Cinna (?). I'll check if I can get there first. I'll stay in contact with you mate. I need to sort out what I can do with Cinna after the walk, as I wouldn't mind seeing the game. I might try and get her Kick Ass 2 gear as well.
  • Options
    Definitely

As a proud Patron of CACT I can't not but I loved it last year.
  • Options
    Count me in as well - I can't wait to meet Katrien and have a nice chin wag for 9 miles! :)

(In all seriousness though, I've just spoken to my girlfriend and we're both up for it. Brilliant cause.)
  • Options

Hi Ray, I might just try this and bring Cinna (?). I'll check if I can get there first. I'll stay in contact with you mate. I need to sort out what I can do with Cinna after the walk, as I wouldn't mind seeing the game. I might try and get her Kick Ass 2 gear as well.

I'll have the twin cages in the car as south London's not ready for JJ so one will be empty. I left the car at SL last year which meant we walked back again. I want to get the car to Charlton this time which means trying to blag a lift to SL. ;)
    I won't be at the game..........

• Options
    T.C.E said:

I'll have the twin cages in the car as south London's not ready for JJ so one will be empty. I left the car at SL last year which meant we walked back again. I want to get the car to Charlton this time which means trying to blag a lift to SL. ;)
    I won't be at the game..........

Ok Ray, I'll let you know asap.
  • Options
    Anyone planning to do anything after this? Assume we'll end up in the Lib again but really don't fancy going to the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finishing at RoD this year. I'm gonna start flirting to generate some interest for this from next week
  • Options
    you dont ever go games
  • Options
    no just a fat fucker
  • Options
    You've not seen him for a while. Slim Jim these days
  • Options

You've not seen him for a while. Slim Jim these days

precisely coz he dont go matches, yet got picked for your cliques 5 a side match

• Options
    Myself and 3 others now signed up. Website was playing up so had to call in to CACT to sort - hope the issue doesn't put people off registering!
  • Options

Myself and 3 others now signed up. Website was playing up so had to call in to CACT to sort - hope the issue doesn't put people off registering!

It won't put me off going, I'll confess to being a little concerned if her ladyship graces us with her presence again. She stroked Bailey last year, he's had a skin condition ever since! Stands me £900 in vet bills, I was hoping CARD would cover it ;)
  • Options

I had trouble registering the other week, managed it in the end but wouldn't work for 3 or 4 days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly not really up to walking 9 miles these days but will get the Racon signed shirt to SL by then for you to present to a "lucky" recipient, Ray.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

It won't put me off going, I'll confess to being a little concerned if her ladyship graces us with her presence again. She stroked Bailey last year, he's had a skin condition ever since! Stands me £900 in vet bills, I was hoping CARD would cover it ;)
    @T.C.E Ray, If you train Bailey to take her arm off I'll see what I can do :smile:
  • Options

Sadly not really up to walking 9 miles these days but will get the Racon signed shirt to SL by then for you to present to a "lucky" recipient, Ray.

Thanks J, any ideas how to pick an Upbeat? (Names in hat?)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Thanks J, any ideas how to pick an Upbeat? (Names in hat?)
    When you see the size of the shirt, think you'll see how easy it will be to choose the lad or lass !

• Options
    Thought I'd get Upbeats thread back on Page One as not many funds raised so far.
  • Options
    That rounds it up nicely - now get donating!!
  • Options
    Still no news on her lady ships appearance? Don't get me wrong I don't want this being hijacked by either side, but I fear I will donate but stay away.
  • Options
    I'll be there with some work chums again. Nude day out and I need the exercise. No plans to carry my son all day this time though!
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I'll be there with some work chums again. Nude day out and I need the exercise. No plans to carry my son all day this time though!

I should hope not if you are nude!!!