Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seb's Flag

1235»

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:

The club decided about 1.30 to let the CARD banners in, which contradicted instructions originally given to stewards. This was based on the fact they were within fire regs and not abusive. The fire regs were an important aspect of the midday announcement for that reason.

Some stewards appear not to have got the message or perhaps did whatever they felt like. No basis then for stopping Seb as he had a fire certificate, but that logical jump would have required common sense, which is a quality some of them seem to lack.

I took two banners in and was happy to show them to the steward who wanted her supervisor to rule if they were acceptable - even though Mick Everett had already agreed they were. I then had to point out to her that I was willing to accept that but not wait ten minutes for the privilege as she had simply returned to searching middle aged women's handbags while clutching the banners. Got there in the end.

A little tip next time Airman, don't start humming 'Get myself a proper job' :smiley:
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Croydon said:

What was with the noticeably heavy police presence in and around the home areas yesterday?

Has to leave 10 minutes early yesterday (thankfully!).

Never seen so many Police this season? Other than possibly QPR.

Odd? Maybe they predicted a riot? Or just maybe they had nothing to do as there was no West Stand protest.....
    Or maybe they had been called in numbers to investigate claims that the world had, literally, fallen over?
  • Options
    Or, even, the fact that it was Bristol City who were the opponents ?
  • Options

BR3red said:

Croydon said:

What was with the noticeably heavy police presence in and around the home areas yesterday?

Has to leave 10 minutes early yesterday (thankfully!).

Never seen so many Police this season? Other than possibly QPR.

Odd? Maybe they predicted a riot? Or just maybe they had nothing to do as there was no West Stand protest.....
    Or maybe they had been called in numbers to investigate claims that the world had, literally, fallen over?
    They're queueing for the fish and chip shop .
  • Options

Or, even, the fact that it was Bristol City who were the opponents ?

"Where's your City Service Firm ?"
  • Options
    Many miles indeed.
  • Options
    Well done seb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am taking this as FACT we are:

Going up in playoffs / finalist in new version of JPT / or reaching semis of the FA Cup then
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure how the museum will go about explaining the significance of Seb's flag to future generations 'well, there was this guy called Seb, absolute legend, used to do the worm, and err.....'
  • Options
    iainment said:

Would the museum like my lucky pants?

Did you wear them last season.
  • Options

iainment said:

Every skid mark tells a story.....

• Options

iainment said:

Funnily enough the games i saw we

iainment said:

Funnily enough the games i saw in them we won.