Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******CARD: Flash Protest 2 - Billboard and Banner Time!!******

Comments

• Options
    Great banner.
  • Options
    Well I am not sure that is my point at all which is that we should concentrate on the fundamental issues only.

If you don't have many confidantes who have influence or senior level respect at your place of work it's difficult to admit to any mistake. But I know not if that is the case or alternatively if you know to the contrary.

Who of us can claim to be right in all,that we do ? Our emotive reactions as individuals is what makes us all function and life the way it is.
  • Options

Well I am not sure that is my point at all which is that we should concentrate on the fundamental issues only.

If you don't have many confidantes who have influence or senior level respect at your place of work it's difficult to admit to any mistake. But I know not if that is the case or alternatively if you know to the contrary.

Who of us can claim to be right in all,that we do ? Our emotive reactions as individuals is what makes us all function and life the way it is.

Well, at the risk of sounding big-headed, the answer to your question is that I can.

Though I'm also delusional...
  • Options
    I wasn't at the game yesterday but I don't get a protest of holding banners, cards etc up at various points of the game as being in line with the support the team not the regime line.

Protests should be before and after not during the game. Just distracts the players in my opinion.

All sounded a bit naff from what I've heard and seen on social media.
  • Options

Support the team during the game. We need to stop mid game anti roland protests. It clearly distracted solly and led to the penalty.

Protest before the game, at half time and after the game. Not during it.

Except it wasn't Solly who gave away pen.
    That's right you carry on believing that such disruption doesn't affect the players if it makes you feel better!! I suppose you also think that booing off 'His one of our own-----' Morgan Fox won't affect his future confidence!!!!!
    I didn't say anything of the kind re Fox. I was correcting a factual error as it was JBG who gave away the pen. We're all fed up but suggest you get off your high horse.
    It was Solly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Support the team during the game. We need to stop mid game anti roland protests. It clearly distracted solly and led to the penalty.

Except it was. Were you even there?

That's right you carry on believing that such disruption doesn't affect the players if it makes you feel better!! I suppose you also think that booing off 'His one of our own-----' Morgan Fox won't affect his future confidence!!!!!
    I didn't say anything of the kind re Fox. I was correcting a factual error as it was JBG who gave away the pen. We're all fed up but suggest you get off your high horse.
    It was Solly
    Except it was JBG, not Solly.
  • Options

Except it was. Were you even there?
    Oh dear!
  • Options

RedPanda said:

If that is true about Seb's banner then that is a new and abhorrent low. What absolute scum bags.

Makes you wonder what will happen re the billboard?
    KM will sneak out under cover of darkness with her aerosol can and spray paint a moustache on the kid.
    Hey, anyone know Banksie, a genuine bit of his art on the North Stand wall would be good. Would the club risk destroying a valuable artwork do you think?
  • Options
    Are we still invading the pitch next Saturday, anybody know?
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

IMO there is no need to comment to the doubters! It is easy to criticise when you just turn up and wear a black and white Scarf that you got for free!!!

Especially the three guys wearing them in the East Stand who then went on to spend over £20 at half time for their refreshments.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Addickted said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

IMO there is no need to comment to the doubters! It is easy to criticise when you just turn up and wear a black and white Scarf that you got for free!!!

Especially the three guys wearing them in the East Stand who then went on to spend over £20 at half time for their refreshments.

If that was on booze, it was good foresight to get them through the second half; can't blame them at all :wink: .
  • Options
    Addickted said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

That's crazy!

Pushing an elephant up the stairs comes to mind!
  • Options
    Must admit though, the pulled pork looked good.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    seth plum said:

Are we still invading the pitch next Saturday, anybody know?

I think it's a case of Reading between the lines.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

RedPanda said:

If that is true about Seb's banner then that is a new and abhorrent low. What absolute scum bags.

Makes you wonder what will happen re the billboard?
    KM will sneak out under cover of darkness with her aerosol can and spray paint a moustache on the kid.
    Hey, anyone know Banksie, a genuine bit of his art on the North Stand wall would be good. Would the club risk destroying a valuable artwork do you think?
    No, they'd cut it out from the wall and sell it - a nice little earner.
  • Options
    HexHex
    edited February 2016
    Addickted said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

As there was no boycott yesterday it's not a problem.
  • Options
    So the pitch invasion is on for the next home game.