Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Speaks - Another disgruntled ex-employee

Comments

• Options

Fraeye, Luzon, Riga, they're all the same. I look forward to Riga's comments once he is sacked in November following a lack of summer strengthening.

Can we just cut to the chase and install Duchatelet as "head coach", at least I could abuse him in person.

We have only had one manager since Powell was sacked. Manager Duchatelet micro managing the team from afar. Picking the team, signing players. Employing compliant 'head coaches' whom act as fall guys when results go wrong.
  • Options
    If it wasn't our club this would be funny but it seems that Fraeye had made no plans to scout Colchester before the cup tie and was going to rely on the views of Callum Harriott.

According to VOTV this was the final straw for some of the players.

• Options

If it wasn't our club this would be funny but it seems that Fraeye had made no plans to scout Colchester before the cup tie and was going to rely on the views of Callum Harriott.

According to VOTV this was the final straw for some of the players.

This 'extract' is not in my copy of Voice...... Do you get a bespoke copy then Henry or are you doing your 'spinning' again?
    Why not let people read the Voice for themselves and not mislead them eh! And if you say that you are changing the wording to avoid reproducing the actual content in deference to Rick, then I do not believe you.
    I must have the same copy as Henry as well
  • Options
    Page 11, Airman's Brown's Diary.
  • Options
    * Airman *
  • Options
    Should read more carefully - too many early beers!
    We're told for some of the squad that was the final straw is the extract - not exactly as dear Henry reproduced it but closer than mine...
    Mind you, We're told is an excuse to print virtually anything you want to.......
  • Options
    i think Carol was lying to Pete behind the bike sheds.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice bit of memorabilia that has been donated to the museum @chathmuseum

Karel's first programme notes with his own handwritten additions.

• Options

Should read more carefully - too many early beers!
    We're told for some of the squad that was the final straw is the extract - not exactly as dear Henry reproduced it but closer than mine...
    Mind you, We're told is an excuse to print virtually anything you want to.......

Bloody weird apology.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

cafc999 said:

Pure spin

Karel, you scouted the players and you had no idea how to motivate a team.

You were also never just an interim manager and you even went as far as putting pen to paper on a contract (one of the reasons why it never got published was because of the results)

No one is fooled karel

This a 100%

Too late now Fraeye to disown the network and the role you played in it from before Powell was sacked and even before Roland bought the club.

Spin as much as you like but you were the scout and you had a contract too.
    If only it was possible to lol a flag :wink:
    A flag from @Desperate_Pete is a LOL

Pete tried to pretend he'd met Fraeye once at Cray Wanderers and thought he was a good guy and so all his views on KF came from that.
    Only it seems that it was a lot more than that. Desperate had Fraeye's phones number, was most likely getting bits of spin along with free tickets and lounge passes to pass on here. Never an objective fan giving his view but Karel's mouthpiece.

And in all those conversations and cosy chats that Pete had with Fraeye, when Fraeye insisted he wasn't scouting for the network (except he has now admitted that his was) Pete never thought to ask the obvious questions - "If you weren't the one scouting the players before Powell was sacked what were you doing at the Valley and who was scouting and recommending the players?"

Okay I thought that this little story/post was so blatantly imaginary and silly that it did not justify a response or ‘defence’ of what has been explained before, albeit not in accordance with your ‘views’. The post implied that I ‘pretended’ (lied) about my meeting at Bromley and that I was not an objective fan and a mouthpiece for Karel!
    You may argue that I ‘stick up’ for Karel and this is true but it is not because he is a good guy (which he is) but I simply wish to put forward actual facts rather than lazy conclusions made by posters but especially you Henry because you repeat unsubstantiated ‘facts’ ad nauseam.
    It should be unnecessary to refute your silly ‘accusations’ but for the record, yes I was at Bromley’s ground to watch our game against Cray Wanderers as a guest of their Chairman and this is when I met Karel. Yes I have Karel’s phone number and I keep in touch. Yes I know information not in the public domain (although some now is and is accepted) but I have not ‘spun’ any of the information given to me or what I understood or thought was confidential. No I have not had any free tickets (I am a season ticket holder anyway) or free lounge passes. I have visited the training ground as a guest to watch training which was very interesting where I briefly spoke to Keith Peacock which was a personal thrill. I am objective and have an open mind which appears frowned upon by some on here.
    If calling a fellow supporter a liar, which is what you did for all intents and purposes, deserves a flag in my opinion, in the sense that a flag is a token that is available on the site to indicate when a post is offensive or simply ‘out of order’. Of course the ‘rules’ about flags is not clear or may not even exist but someone obviously thinks that calling a fellow supporter a liar is okay…….
    Anyway yes, one of the first questions we asked (I was with a fellow supporter) at Bromley was who was responsible for recruitment/scouting. Karel did not give names but said that it was two guys ‘back there’ (Belgium?), he was not responsible for any player recruitment at Charlton at any time and later explained his role with the Spanish club. Remember this was not an interview but a friendly conversation!

I know I should not bite but Henry you have a bile inducing way of imagining what happens in any area where you know absolutely fuck all. I understand that you do not like to be questioned about your 'knowledge' of all things relating to Charlton so I will try and leave you alone to your 'thoughts'!
    Incidentally I have tried to flag you before yet somehow they disappear.......
    No answers no responses, no defence of KF, just more personal attacks on me.

You'll have to ask admin why the flags disappear as only they can remove them and I'm not admin. Nice try insinuating that I removed the flags but wrong again.
    Further to what I have already stated in response to the first post I did not or did not intend to imply that you removed the flags personally and it is now obvious to me that someone in admin is doing it…… I have tried to be brief in my responses mainly because we are going over old ground and you never accept anything I say which does not accord to your ‘views’. Unfortunately where you confuse your own thoughts with facts and keep repeating them, many other posters take these thoughts as accepted truths because you have a respected (and I respect you for what its worth) position in the Charlton ‘family’ for your work over the years and they accept anything you say as ‘gospel’. Well all of us can get things wrong sometimes but it is good that we can admit we were wrong when we are. I will admit when I have got something wrong and to the best of my knowledge I have never lied or misled anyone on this forum. I do not expect you Henry to admit that you were wrong but maybe you should consider more carefully the views of posters on this forum that may know more about some Charlton matters than you, or may inform your knowledge – it is possible you know! 

In conclusion I state that I am not a stooge of the regime (I hate it) or a mouthpiece for Karel. I post only to inform and not inflame fellow supporters. I do exist and I am not Karel in disguise and if further proof is needed I hope that Prague can vouch for my presence in the real world and not this virtual one.
  • Options
    Karel, have you heard of the phrase, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks"...
  • Options

Karel, have you heard of the phrase, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks"...

With respect your faintly amusing comment has been done before so why bother if you have nothing to say!
  • Options

With respect your faintly amusing comment has been done before so why bother if you have nothing to say!
    Words to live by eh Pete.
  • Options

Bit harsh isn't it?
  • Options

To quote Karel again from the summer of 2014

"I will also continue to make analysis and scouting reports for the network, just as for the past half year. I will have a co-ordinating role for his network"

• Options

My post was in reply to remarks made by dear Henry. You did not have to read them and I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My post was in reply to remarks made by dear Henry. You did not have to read them and I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!
    No it wasn't.

It was in reply to comment made by Addickted2thereds as can easily seen by clicking on "see previous quotes"

So wrong again
  • Options
    braydex said:

Bit harsh isn't it?
    I did not mean to be harsh........if it is? The remark was not funny unless I have lost my sense of humour.....Maybe it was witty sarcasm, I don't know.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

"I will also continue to make analysis and scouting reports for the network, just as for the past half year. I will have a co-ordinating role for his network"

So Desperate_Pete, what is your response to Fraeye saying the above please ?

It would appear that Fraeye lied to you. I know it's hard to believe that the regime tell lies.
  • Options

No it wasn't.

It was in reply to comment made by Addickted2thereds as can easily seen by clicking on "see previous quotes"

So wrong again
    Completely lost me there Henry. I was responding to the highlighted words by GarryManalow. Obvious I would have thought, so 'wrong again' no.
    Are you attempting a catch phrase?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

No it wasn't.

So wrong again
    Completely lost me there Henry. I was responding to the highlighted words by GarryManalow. Obvious I would have thought, so 'wrong again' no.
    It was Addickted2thereds who said "The lady doth protest too much" William Shakespeare by the way

By the way Covered End asked you a question
  • Options

It would appear that Fraeye lied to you. I know it's hard to believe that the regime tell lies.

I do not speak for Karel as I have explained and I am not writing a book about him but with regard to the quoted and highlighted text I do not see that he has lied to me.
    It appears that he went back to the role that he had before whatever the exact nature of the role was. He told me that he was not involved with recruitment of players to Charlton at any time. We know that he was involved with the Spanish outfit at some level. Yes the regime tells lies but I do not believe that Karel does (I mean actual lies as opposed to saying stuff about the team in public in order to protect the team as most managers/coaches do).
  • Options
    If Fraeye said he analyses and scouts for the NETWORK and has a co-ordinating role for the NETWORK.

I find it hard to believe that it did not include Charlton, as they are obviously part of the network.

Especially as he spent a lot of time at The Valley.

What is a scouting role, if not to do with the recruitment of players ?

What else do you suggest that he was scouting ?
  • Options

No it wasn't.

So wrong again
    It was Addickted2thereds who said "The lady doth protest too much" William Shakespeare by the way

By the way Covered End asked you a question
    Henry I really think you are losing the plot. Yes I know what Addicted to the reds said and what GarryManilow said and I quoted and replied to each separately.
    Take more water with it!
    Oh and yes I am aware that Covered End has asked me a question and I do not need you to remind me as if you are in charge of this forum......oh hang on. :wink:
    William Shakespheare...well done Henry.
  • Options

If Fraeye said he analyses and scouts for the NETWORK and has a co-ordinating role for the NETWORK.

I find it hard to believe that it did not include Charlton, as they are obviously part of the network.

Especially as he spent a lot of time at The Valley.

What is a scouting role, if not to do with the recruitment of players ?

What else do you suggest that he was scouting ?

I am not suggesting anything. Yes Charlton are a part of the network and whatever he did all that he said to me was that he was not responsible for any of the Charlton signings. We can all speculate what we want. I may ask him at some time but there is no point because whatever I report will not be believed anyway such is the justifiable mistrust and toxicity that, sadly surrounds all things Charlton. This is down to one man only, a man that is not restricted by any contracts or fear of losing their job and whose name begins with Roland!
  • Options

I do not speak for Karel as I have explained and I am not writing a book about him but with regard to the quoted and highlighted text I do not see that he has lied to me.
    It appears that he went back to the role that he had before whatever the exact nature of the role was. He told me that he was not involved with recruitment of players to Charlton at any time. We know that he was involved with the Spanish outfit at some level. Yes the regime tells lies but I do not believe that Karel does (I mean actual lies as opposed to saying stuff about the team in public in order to protect the team as most managers/coaches do).
    Not involved in recruiting any players for us??

Hmmmm, well he has either told you a lie or me one as he told me face to face that he personally recruited players.