Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace 1 Bournemouth 2 - worth opening a new thread for :-)

4 consecutive defeats, no wins in 6. Long may it continue.

Comments

• Would swap league places with them in a instant.
  • PS MOTD ruined.
  • Would swap league places with them in a instant.

Killjoy.!
  • Those stripey cnuts make my teeth itch...

Long may their demise continue.
  • Sponsored links:

• A thousand times more excited that the Spanners failed to get to Wembley. Ended up watching the last 15 mins via a fans away end coverage on Periscope and was actually getting nervous near the end.

Periscope ?
  • A video streaming app
  • A thousand times more excited that the Spanners failed to get to Wembley. Ended up watching the last 15 mins via a fans away end coverage on Periscope and was actually getting nervous near the end.

If you were stood outside with a periscope that would be one massive periscope
  • Got free tickets for this match. Nice to see them lose live :) Bournemouth looked sharp second half, Ritchie (sp) looked very bright. Francis and arter were also impressive. Bournemouth keeper made some good saves too. Shame yann wasn't there to bang in some goals against them. Still 10 points clear of the drop though...

NB Saha is a diving sh*t
  • Did yann s ore 8)
  • Thanks a bunch, like to sit down and watch MOTD without knowing results. Meant to be no spoilers in thread title. Not funny.

Worthy of a Lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Stepson is a palace season ticket holder,he's just got in from the game,said they were "awful,could play all night and not score

But they did score ;-9
  • Stepson is a palace season ticket holder,he's just got in from the game,said they were "awful,could play all night and not score

But they did score ;-9
    Lol,true. Think he was on about getting an equaliser. I was too busy smirking behind my newspaper :smiley:

But they did score ;-9
    Lol,true. Think he was on about getting an equaliser. I was too busy smirking behind my newspaper :smiley:
    Why not smirk in full sight of the Nigel?
  • We are obsessed with them. Haven't seen one palace fan gloating on here lately.
  • Shame they are just a little too far away from the relegation places this year, especially with some of the poor teams at the bottom. Small margins and that...turn two of their wins to losses and they would really be looking over their shoulders (their win v Norwich due to a refs howler disallowing a Cameron goal for starters).