Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rotherham v Charlton - Post Match Views

Get in there !!!

Massive win for the lads. Loads got to see thanks to the streams, how did you see it?

Comments

• Well. That was brilliant. And an HD stream as well. Made my weekend. :smiley::smile:
  • It's much too late to find
    When you think you've changed your mind
    You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry

Jose Riga baby
    Jose Riga....Whooooah

Well done lads, great win, long overdue.
  • Get in there !!!

Massive win for the lads. Loads got to see thanks to the streams, how did you see it?

Amazing how good a win feels, talking of MASSIVES been spooked by a little Shrew. Most pleased by the goals and the fact we are seemingly a team that gives a toss again.
  • "At the end of the Season, this game will be looked upon as the pivotal match, which either turned our season around are confirmed the trapdoor was opening ? The trapdoor is Cafc to win 3-1 and we live to fight another day, on and off the pitch."

1 goal out.

With Rotherham coming up tomorrow,
    where last year He was repeatedly kicked by both CB up at the New York stadium and his Nightmare was about to start.
    How fitting if Igor could score and stay fit for his sake and ours.

Good preview Sam !
  • 19 Fulham 28 -5 28
    20 MK Dons 28 -18 26
    21 Rotherham 29 -18 25
    22 Bristol City 29 -23 25
    23 Charlton 29 -29 24
    24 Bolton 28 -22 20
  • Sponsored links:

• So pleased with that. Can go away happy now. Jose Riga's red and white army! Or purple.
  • Riga has been with us just over two weeks and brought in one central defender from Liege. Next week we can climb out of the bottom three.
    Next season we can dream?

Not with this bloody owner, we can't.
  • Well chuffed.
  • Great performance and a timely reminder of why I love this club so much.
  • Great result, can't read too much into it because Rotherham were absolutely shocking. However it'll do wonders for our confidence especially with 3 strikers scoring.

Huge game next week!
  • That fourth was a thing of beauty
  • Sponsored links:

• Makienok and Vetokele look dangerous together, long may it continue
  • Jose Riga baby...

Well done lads, Riga and the travelling support

As long as we don't sell Lookman we have a chance
  • Well done the team, minimum 6 more wins required.
    Changes nothing - screw the regime, RD out, KM out!

I reckon we need more than 6 wins, 8 at least. God knows where they are going to come from as I don't think we have too many teams as bad as Rotherham left to play, excepting Bolton.