Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Latest Facebook Post from CAFC

Being kept simple, but pretty impactful when you read it and does what it says on the tin.

Everyone has posted a simple Roland Out message and completely sabotaged the Facebook post. Just a little thing, but another demonstration that 2% is a mile off.

If you can, just drop a simple Roland Out message into the mix.

Comments

• Options
    Excellent work
  • Options
    Hah, the above comments are just from the match preview for tomorrows game at RUFC.

You can imagine the response to the news Tony Watt has indeed be loaned out:

Such a shame that our Social Media team, who were absolutely brilliant, have been reduced to announcing this crap.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Hah, the above comments are just from the match preview for tomorrows game at RUFC.

Such a shame that our Social Media team, who were absolutely brilliant, have been reduced to announcing this crap.

haha! I'm on here, guess which comment, @SuedeAdidas and @palarsehater no spoilers please.
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

haha! I'm on here, guess which comment, @SuedeAdidas and @palarsehater no spoilers please.
    hmm i wonder ha
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

hmm i wonder ha
    Decent whistle in my prof pic if I say so myself.
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

Harry Lewis? :)
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Nice...

I thought Tom Robinson was a Luton fan??