Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iphone advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Screens on Samsung handsets are OLED and simply cannot be matched
  • Options

And the result is ..............drum roll........................,,,,,,,,,.,,..,.

The 6. 64 gig. Had a happy hour and a half in the Covent Gatden Apple Store with a massively helpful and pleasant assistant called Solomon who did everything for me. Wish all customer service was like this. My new device is working already and my screen feels huge. Thanks all for your advice.

This is the thing with Apple , the apple store is invaluable when it comes to customer service . I've had a couple of iphone that have met a wattery ending and they replaced them for a small fee. Just last month I had my wife's one replaced for free because the battery was knackered and it wasn't even in warranty still.
  • Options

Enjoy the android lag then!
  • Options
    SamB09 said:

Lag? What are you on about?

No lag on my Xperia Z3 compact?

• Options
    I've had my 4s for ages so I decided to get the iPhone 6 about half a year ago, it's great.

First thing I noticed was the huge battery life difference.
    The lightness of the phone in comparison to the 4s.
    The speed, the camera.

If money is no object you'll probably prefer the 6s but I'd definitely recommend the 6.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:

Enjoy a £600 phone that physically cannot show the colour black
  • Options

SamB09 said:

Enjoy a £600 phone that physically cannot show the colour black
    Thats not really a requirement for me but each to their own. Would like an oled tv though!
  • Options
    They've replaced our work phones with 6s plus, picked mine up today. Not a huge fans of iPhones but this seems ok. Will probably not use anywhere near what it's capable of. Am impressed by the thumb recognition to unlock it but the concept of vinyl records still blows my mind so I'm easy to impress.
  • Options
    http://www.stuff.tv/top-10/smartphones

Apple not doing to well in that list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lost my iphone 6s on Friday night. Now got a mate's iphone 6 plus which I'm borrowing, and trying to restore it all and get it going again. I've restored it from icloud backup and am up and running again for calls and texts etc, the only issue I've got is whatsapp. This won't download. It just says waiting, and when you look at it in the appstore, it just has the rotating circle going nonstop, without turning into the progress circle showing download progress.

any idea what the issue is? I can't find much suggestion on google, i'm guessing it's because my whatsapp is probably huge cos it's got loads of data backed up on it with all the junk photos and vids that get sent round on it, but will it eventually kick off and download?! I'm the best man taking an army away for a stag do on thursday so desperately need it up and running to co-ordinate that nightmare...

i'm technologically inept. An advice much appreciated!
  • Options
    No idea what you're talking about - I'm at 6's & 7's with it all............
  • Options

Lost my iphone 6s on Friday night. Now got a mate's iphone 6 plus which I'm borrowing, and trying to restore it all and get it going again. I've restored it from icloud backup and am up and running again for calls and texts etc, the only issue I've got is whatsapp. This won't download. It just says waiting, and when you look at it in the appstore, it just has the rotating circle going nonstop, without turning into the progress circle showing download progress.

any idea what the issue is? I can't find much suggestion on google, i'm guessing it's because my whatsapp is probably huge cos it's got loads of data backed up on it with all the junk photos and vids that get sent round on it, but will it eventually kick off and download?! I'm the best man taking an army away for a stag do on thursday so desperately need it up and running to co-ordinate that nightmare...

i'm technologically inept. An advice much appreciated!

Apple ID conflict? What other Apps have you downloaded?

In the App Store, select on Featured then scroll to the bottom and check you are signed in as you.
  • Options
    Pull the plug out and reboot or reload what's app from the store.
  • Options
    It's probably to do with the mountain of Frankie that you've got on there mate.