Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#CARD - 5pm PROTEST This Saturday

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016

'If you are protesting you want the club to die'

Yeah righto that's exactly why people are protesting. Not because they want the club to have ambition or succeed and not because they are worried that it may die, but because they want it to die.

Doesn't happen very often that I can't see some sense in what someone says even when i disagree but this is total rubbish and whoever said it is an idiot and may be an irredeemable idiot which it quite unusual. A disgrace.

X is an established dick known to many for his troubled relationship with people and alcohol.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I was at the front with the lad. There was something that smelt of fireworks and lots of singing at a building.
    If everyone bought an egg or rotten tomato - something that will neither injure nor damage property - we will leave a mark.
    One egg, one tomato: old- school peasants' revolt
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    There was no windows smashed. Just a bottle
  • Options
    Red mist rolling in from the Thames I desire...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nathan's only unintentionaly funny though
  • Options
    Interesting times.
  • Options
    Big Sam said Get this lot out!

Well at least I hope he did! Good work all.

• Options
    @BR3red Can i get a copy of your pic tomorrow. Just spotted myself and tav in it. Ill inbox you tomorrow.
  • Options

The banner was brilliant.

The protest seemed to lose its energy when a certain 1980s comedian emerged, though...

Did it? Everyone seemed to lord over the bigot, Jim Davidson, like he was the Messiah.
    I'm the biggest PC Guardianista you could hope for, but when CAFC score I don't care who I hug as long as they are happy too. Time for unity. One of the reasons I bother with football is it sometimes transcends differences.
    Likewise. I didn't berate the man once, when I saw him outside, but a gentleman told me, that he goes and lords up on the free hospitality with the enemy, then tries and comes to join the protest for 5 minutes, to make it look like he's with us. It's not his whole right wing mentality, that makes me dislike the man, it's this slyness. Please correct me if I am wrong about Jim Davidson and the whole hospitality thing, as I only heard this from one guy at the protest. On another note, I will praise Jim for making time, for people/fans asking for selfies with him, that always deserve respect.
    I do not know him at all but after the last protest he got irate with fans shouting about sitting with her. He said several times on twitter that he buys a corporate package for him and two others in a lounge and spends a lot of money so its his right to enjoy what he's paid for and that he doesnt sit with her.

Just repeating what he said on there.

• Options
    I've met Nathan once, trying to get a seat on the empty upper deck of the CL coach (he couldn't decide which one) and saw him negotiating the stairs in the NWQ which he duly fell up. .........* Shakes head*..........
  • Options
    Have a day off nathan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

And some on here wanted Nathan's ban lifted.

I have asked this before and will ask again, is Nathan Prior a real person?
  • Options
    SE9 said:

Curb_It said:

No. But the Carmelite Friars at Aylesford once had a Prior Nathan.

(I might have made that up.)
  • Options
    SE9 said:

Curb_It said:

He is real, and he only does this to wind up and gain attention,
  • Options
    edited January 2016

if you are near the directors box on Saturday beware of,this guy as he threatened to eject me when I stood up to remonstrate with KM. He was politely forceful, I think he is her and RM's minder

That's my uncle! He's a massive Charlton fan and has worked for the club for well over 20 years. He's a steward doing his job. Don't think for a second he doesn't care about our club.

In other news, the barricades are up outside the West. Pathetic Katrien.
    Time for him and other employees to get new jobs then. Being massive fans and working for the regime are not compatible.

• Options
    kentred2 said:

if you are near the directors box on Saturday beware of,this guy as he threatened to eject me when I stood up to remonstrate with KM. He was politely forceful, I think he is her and RM's minder

That's my uncle! He's a massive Charlton fan and has worked for the club for well over 20 years. He's a steward doing his job. Don't think for a second he doesn't care about our club.

In other news, the barricades are up outside the West. Pathetic Katrien.
    Time for him and other employees to get new jobs then. Being massive fans and working for the regime are not compatible.

I'm hoping he'll outlast her.
  • Options
    This idiot needs to consider the circumstances that make people homeless.
    From what I can glean NP has been provided with a home all his life so far for free, he is fortunate indeed, but lacks empathy in a borderline psychopathic way.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

@BR3red Can i get a copy of your pic tomorrow. Just spotted myself and tav in it. Ill inbox you tomorrow.

Yep no probs. I used my 9 year old as an excuse to get up the stairs. We were with the press guys for about 5 minutes but we all got told to jog on. Have a couple of great videos also.

Was a very impressive view from up there!