Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#CARD - 5pm PROTEST This Saturday

Comments

• Options
    Tom Barclay - football reporter for The Sun - on his way to The Valley.
  • Options
    I had an idea for an end of season protest, after the last home game of the season protest in the largest numbers we can and protest until midnight, get the local burger sellers money etc by supplying food and drinks. Don't let km leave until after midnight which will keep a heavy reminder for the club over the summer that we aren't happy?
  • Options
    trundler said:

Massive respect to the people organising this protest.

Attending game and come to the conclusion that I will be my last under present owners.

Fed up with players.

The only way to persuade the owner to leave is to stop going.

Don't moan about an organisation and then financially support it.

First game in 1973 aged 7.

Time is up!!!

So everyone was wrong going in the 60 and 70's when
    Michael Gilksten sold Len Glover, Billy Bonds, Mike Bailey,
    Alan Campbell ETC.

I'm protesting loud and clear but having poor owners is nothing new.

• Options

After the game cover Bartrams, main reception, players entrance and crossbars! Have I missed any other entrances they can shoot off from??

Christ, there isn't going to be shooting is there?
  • Options
    bloody hell, it sounds like a military operation.
  • Options

trundler said:

Massive respect to the people organising this protest.

Attending game and come to the conclusion that I will be my last under present owners.

Fed up with players.

The only way to persuade the owner to leave is to stop going.

Don't moan about an organisation and then financially support it.

First game in 1973 aged 7.

Time is up!!!

So everyone was wrong going in the 60 and 70's when
    Michael Gilksten sold Len Glover, Billy Bonds, Mike Bailey,
    Alan Campbell ETC.

I'm protesting loud and clear but having poor owners is nothing new.

And Marvin Hinton
  • Options

its a bit difficult in this Guerilla outfit

Wrong gorilla suit, Bert!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got told last night there will be more bully boy stewards then last time at the Valley and more CCTV going up!!!!

Wish you never said that mate because now I really want to go, love a dancing steward
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    MrLargo said:

Got told last night there will be more bully boy stewards then last time at the Valley and more CCTV going up!!!!

Good, costing Roland extra money already. I hope the additional stewards are properly trained - if I see any of them behaving in an overly aggressive manner towards innocent protesters then I will be reporting it to the police and writing to my MP, as well as complaining to the club and the Football Association.
    Yep. Have camera phones at the ready. Any idiotic behaviour from stewards and send videos to local + national media, and can put it on twitter etc . Many will re-tweet it to the press, TV channels, politicians etc who are already looking into the owner. Embarrass the fools in charge.

This will cost Roland money AND could make him look terrible.
  • Options
    Surely it's much easier to actually speak with fans rather than barricade them out? Does she honestly think that will appease things?
  • Options
    I do hope that any barriers in place in the car park don't cause any crush difficulties... While I see the regime as unpleasant, I doubt if they're that evil.

Maybe young Mr Mendez can get the Final Score reporter to mention the fans being evicted for the banner (are there pictures?).
  • Options

Fans heavy handedly (believe to be a girl involved as well) evicted from stadium for having a banner saying we want our Club back...

Surely the right procedure would be to confiscate the flag?

Did anyone film it? If so please make sure it is all over social media tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fans heavy handedly (believe to be a girl involved as well) evicted from stadium for having a banner saying we want our Club back...

The first steward grabbed the lad. Well out of order, he hasn't any right to do that.
  • Options

The first steward grabbed the lad. Well out of order, he hasn't any right to do that.
    They have installed a hell of a lot more CCTV. The boy or any witnesses should request to view these, as you say they had no right to do that. It wasn't a safety breach, it was just blocking a quarter of the 'A' of Andrews Heat advertisement..
  • Options
    Absolutely ludicrous.
  • Options
    Could of asked him to move it?
  • Options
    What if someone wants to see the tile, that they paid good money for, commemorating one of their lost nearest and dearest to find that its covered by a metal fence? Hopefully they don't damage them.
  • Options
    The las has had his season ticket taken off of him for the flag. Awful.
  • Options

That is really out of order.
  • Options

That's ridiculous. One what basis?