Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Astrit Ajdarevic

Comments

• Reza is the first player in that starting XI! Well him or Thuram-Alien
  • Wasn't Astrit reported as suffering with glandular fever soon after joining Charlton?

Might explain why he never caught up with full match fitness, although I'm sure the fags didn't help.

• Oggy Red said:

Wasn't Astrit reported as suffering with glandular fever soon after joining Charlton?

Might explain why he never caught up with full match fitness, although I'm sure the fags didn't help.

Was about to say before finishing reading your post Oggster that the 20 a day rumour possibly didn't help.

But then it didn't exactly stop Berbatov!
  • I actually really rated him??
    Maybe the rest of our squad was bad
  • I actually really rated him??

NO he was genuinely decent.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I actually really rated him??

NO he was genuinely decrepit.
    There, fixed it for you
  • Dazzler21 said:

I actually really rated him??

NO he was genuinely decent.
    Agree, shame we didn't get him back. He seemed to like it here.
  • I remember following him on Twitter; shortly after, he left the club. I probably took that more personally than I should have.
  • His technical ability was second to none, probably even better than JBG to be completely honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Splodge said:

So many choices if you put together a 1-11 of terrible signings the regime made from the takeover through to last season. Thuram in goal for sure... Back 4 of Nego, Onyewu, Sarr, Williams, Midfield of Ajdarevic, Lepoint, Bergdich and Koc. Polish Pete and Tucudean up front. Anyone I've missed?

If you think Ajdarevic was terrible then i suggest we have a fight.

He was woefully unfit but a superb footballer. Id love Slade to work with him
    He would have been a bit in the 70's, a very good footballer but dodgy fitness levels.

A Swede as well!
  • He has signed for AEK Athens until 2019.
  • Splodge said:

So many choices if you put together a 1-11 of terrible signings the regime made from the takeover through to last season. Thuram in goal for sure... Back 4 of Nego, Onyewu, Sarr, Williams, Midfield of Ajdarevic, Lepoint, Bergdich and Koc. Polish Pete and Tucudean up front. Anyone I've missed?

Reza!!!
    Johnson - then you are guaranteed a no win bonus. We never win with Roger DIm.
  • I thought he was a decent player - had a sweet left foot.
    I've have him back - and he still has a flat in North Greenwich (apparently).

blaaaaaady foreigners comin 'ere takin our real estate
  • I'd take him in a heartbeat... Exactly what we need in midfield
  • CAFCsayer said:

I'd take him in a heartbeat... Exactly what we need in midfield

Er - alongside Crofts, Jacko, Ulvestad I would say he is exactly what we dont need. We have enough slow coaches. We need some pace and energy in the centre of the park and he offers neither.

If you want his creativity you need someone else to cover the ground after he is blowing out his arse after 10 mins.

Perfect for our new ground on the peninsula :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Came on as a sub to make his debut for Albania against Turkey last night

Decent player, think coming on as a sub is the best idea though.
  • I thought he had already been capped by Sweden?
  • Came on as a sub to make his debut for Albania against Turkey last night

Decent player, think coming on as a sub is the best idea though.
    I liked him - good player.
  • I thought he had already been capped by Sweden?

Probably in a friendly so can move to another country such are the rules now.
  • I thought he declared as Kosovan?

Christ - it's so confusing

My most recent footballing idol is an Albanian/Kosovan Swede playing in Greece.
  • Im surprised he hasn't represented Kosovo... Wasn't he one of the main players moaning that a lot of Swedes (like Ibrahimovic) have turned their back on Kosovo and didnt try to help get them International Status
  • Some of these players have so many choices and will only get worse.

Januzaj (sp) he had Albanian parents, born/raised in Belgium, lived in England so could play for any of those countries.

• iaitch said:

I thought he had already been capped by Sweden?

He was capped at every junior level for Sweden but never got a full cap
  • iaitch said:

I thought he had already been capped by Sweden?

He was capped at every junior level for Sweden but never got a full cap
    Going by Wiki he was on Standby for their Euro 2016 Squad