Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    Any americans want to comment on that generalisation?

Also AJ is a superstar to british boxing. Not to the whole UK.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Was just about to post the same video.

Nice to see him happy and seemingly in a good place
  • Options
    It’s brilliant seeing him like that

that’s tv Tyson and tv Tyson at his best

I cry with laughter him BJS and kuggan is comedy gold

Proper that BJS interview yesterday unreal
  • Options
    Absolute comedy gold that interview
  • Options
    So as expected it seems like it was all a PR stunt from Wilder's team, they cancelled the meeting with Hearn (they clearly had no intention of meeting), saying Joshua needs to accept the offer first.

Wilder will fight Breazeale (who Joshua has already KO'd) instead as Breazeale has pretty much said so himself.
  • Options

So as expected it seems like it was all a PR stunt from Wilder's team, they cancelled the meeting with Hearn (they clearly had no intention of meeting), saying Joshua needs to accept the offer first.

Wilder will fight Breazeale (who Joshua has already KO'd) instead as Breazeale has pretty much said so himself.

This is the sort of bollocks I despise about boxing. That being said, I've no sympathy for a daddy's boy like Hearn

Just fucking get the two of them mandated and set a date and put the fight out for purse bids. This is where the UFC makes a mockery of supposed boxing politics. The fights get made
  • Options
    It’s all fight hype smoke and mirrors , fight was never going to happen this year

Tyson returning and having his own plan will dictate the pace of AJ vs Wilder when Tyson is ready to dance with the Big AJ then the wilder fight will happen in the 6 months before the big bout until then they all need to keep warm

AJ vs Big Baby is going to happen that will be a very good fight
  • Options
    Hearn was saying for months that Joshua v Wilder would be a two fight deal (one each here and the US), but that was before the Fury comeback was confirmed.

Would think it would need massive money for both of them to be prepared to risk all their belts and status on one fight and then be free to move on.

And how easy will it be to pay off Povetkin at some point to step aside from his mandatory position? Doesn't he have some big money backers anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Povetkin has (or at least had) big money behind him.
    Won the purse bid for Klitschko to go to Russia at $24 million

Blew K2 out of the water with that.

Not sure if that kind of money is still around but now he is mandatory they could reject negotiations and force it to purse bids. Not sure how AJ would feel about going to Russia to defend his title. Doubt he would want to drop the WBA as the whole Wilder thing is about becoming undisputed
  • Options
    Poor Wilder

I am not nice guy eddies biggest fan but what the hell has happened to American boxing and their promoters
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Any thoughts on the Dillian Whyte v Parker fight next weekend? Whyte must have some sort of a show surely.
  • Options
    Dillion to ko Parker
  • Options
    Parker on points
  • Options
    It’s going to be one of the fights of the year I reckon

Dillian been working on power and speed

Parker wanting to redeem himself after the AJ loss and the poor showing against hughie

Fireworks from rd 1
  • Options
    Yeah its mouth watering! I think Parker was written off against AJ, and Whyte is desperate to be at the top table. With one man holding all the belts (and a windmilling bumfighter holding one too) no.1 contender fights like this are going to be close, and very tasty.
  • Options

Dillion to ko Parker

Can’t see anyone knocking Parker out apart from Wilder.

Love Whyte but he hasn’t got the power in my opinion.
  • Options
    Future heavyweight champions are fighting tonight.

Imagine both Gassiev and Usyk will move up after this final, more money and prestige in heavyweight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Imagine both Gassiev and Usyk will move up after this final, more money and prestige in heavyweight.

Is this fight being televised
  • Options

ITV Box Office £10
  • Options

ITV Box Office £10
    Cheers Steve
  • Options

Dillion to ko Parker

Can’t see anyone knocking Parker out apart from Wilder.

Love Whyte but he hasn’t got the power in my opinion.
    McBobbin said:

Yeah its mouth watering! I think Parker was written off against AJ, and Whyte is desperate to be at the top table. With one man holding all the belts (and a windmilling bumfighter holding one too) no.1 contender fights like this are going to be close, and very tasty.

I just can not see Whyte doing anything other than hunting Parker down and trying to ko him

And then calling both AJ and wilder out to play

Chisora vs takam could be either a cracker or the most boring heavy weight hold fest in history
  • Options
    Can we keep all the boxing chat in this thread below please.

cheers

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72378/the-thread-about-boxing/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!