Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options

Watching this fight Parker looks very ordinary.
    If he's the best out there Joshua can rule for years

Fury is probably the best out there then wlad. All 3 are light-years in front of the rest.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Apparently Daniel Dubois is the next big thing to come out of south London. Sparring partner of AJ and rumoured to have put him on his bum a few times.

We will see - I'm yet to be convinced. Still he had a good win against his first opponent in the professional ranks. A fine figure of a man!

• Options
    Bellew and Whyte would give Parker a run for his money on this showing
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Swisdom said:

Apparently Daniel Dubois is the next big thing to come out of south London. Sparring partner of AJ and rumoured to have put him on his bum a few times.

We will see - I'm yet to be convinced. Still he had a good win against his first opponent in the professional ranks. A fine figure of a man!

That's because @LouisMend doesn't have much time to train with his day job, charlton live and watching his beloved palace :smile:
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Swisdom said:

That's because @LouisMend doesn't have much time to train with his day job, charlton live and watching his beloved palace :smile:
    I'd kill for a physique like that tbh
  • Options

Bellew and Whyte would give Parker a run for his money on this showing

Lady Penelope would have done better.
  • Options
    Personally I think Fury is the only person capable of beating AJ.
    Parker just isn't good enough and as far as I am concerned Wilder is a so totally overrated it's unbelievable. Oooh look at all my first rnd KO's, oooh don't the American TV audiences have to have a heavyweight champ to bring in the money, if you take into consideration his opponents??? When what it ever muted he was likely to fight Vlad or Vit, he couldn't because he would have been given a right royal pasting, AJ will smash him to bits, good!

• Options
    Where does Wilder fit into all this? I'll admit to never having seen him fight.
  • Options
    Watching Parker at the moment, on sky sports. Nothing special. No David tua!
  • Options
    Not heavyweight​s but GGG V Canelo fight September 16th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think both Furys can beat him. He needs to fight Wilder soon but Parker on that display should be next.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Wilder isn't a boxer, he's a big hitter. He's extremely sloppy and drops his hands constantly. He's known for his 'windmilling style' and only ever fighting bums. Will be interesting to see how he copes with a proper heavyweight boxer
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Wilder isn't a boxer, he's a big hitter. He's extremely sloppy and drops his hands constantly. He's known for his 'windmilling style' and only ever fighting bums. Will be interesting to see how he copes with a proper heavyweight boxer

McBobbin said:

So spot on
  • Options
    Wilder out boxed bermane stiverne behind a jab so there is some ability there and he has long arms.

Fundamentals not as good as Joshua though but he hits much harder.

I think it would be interesting.
  • Options
    In shape fury beats AJ, big ask getting back to his best though
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see who they line up for Joseph Parker next and whether Hughie gets his mandatory. Parker' s team think Bellew would be a good fit.

There's a feeling over here in NZ that Parker simply isn't improving. Needs to change his manager and promoters too for that matter
  • Options
    Dylian White was talking himself up for a shot at Parker. Back of the queue lad
  • Options

I think both Furys can beat him. He needs to fight Wilder soon but Parker on that display should be next.
    Hahahahaha. Hughie Fury is sh*t, and a drug cheat, just like fat man Tyson.
  • Options
    I reckon Whyte beats Parker and Wilder beats Bellew.

If Bellew is after pay days and not defending his crusierweight title than fighting Wilder in America is his best option. He'll get smashed and Wilder will have a little credibility to his CV, the man who beat (a one legged) Haye. The build up will be dreadful though! I don't think Wilder is after a proper challenger.

I don't think White will get the Parker fight, which most heavyweights are probably after. Parker's promotor was keen on him to fight outside New Zealand which will probably lead to his first defeat if he fights anyone decent.

AJ V Fury? Will it ever happen? Fury is getting into shape and both parties seem to want it. Will be interesting to see if Fury can wind him up.
  • Options
    Joshua v Klitschko rematch rumoured for October, to take place in Cardiff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big_Bob said:

AJ will not have any of the belts in 12 months.

• Options
    Fury will not get British license back until after UKAD have investigated his anti doping case. The UKAD hearing was recently postponed and there is currently no new date set.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/39946566
  • Options
    It looks like Joseph Parker is coming over to give Huie Fury a hiding in UK in September although negotiations are not complete yet. Fury plans a fight in July apparently in preparation for taking on the champ.
  • Options

It looks like Joseph Parker is coming over to give Huie Fury a hiding in UK in September although negotiations are not complete yet. Fury plans a fight in July apparently in preparation for taking on the champ.

Do you think they will try to PPV this clash of the titans???
  • Options
    Nigeria now the front runner according to Eddie Hearn to host AJ rematch
  • Options
    The Rumble in the Jungle
    The Thriller in Manila
    The Clump in the Dump?!?
  • Options

Nigeria now the front runner according to Eddie Hearn to host AJ rematch

Negotiations are ongoing

• Options

The Rumble in the Jungle
    The Thriller in Manila
    The Clump in the Dump?!?

The argie bargie in Iragbiji (thanks Google)
  • Options
    Hard Fought in Port Harcourt.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!