Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BT Sport Coverage.

To change the subject from regime issues etc. Just watching the Spurs match on BT and I can't believe how many people they have 'working' on the coverage. The commentator, TWO co-commentators, including the virtually illiterate buffoon Savage, Howard Webb 'refcam', the presenter and THREE pundits. Why on earth do they need all these people? I can understand why they need Hoddle there as backup to Savage, who can't string more than one sentence together, but why not just Hoddle on his own? Thats EIGHT people being paid to present just one match, not including the many people working in the background, ridiculous. If they cut some of these totally unnecessary people from the coverage they might actually be able to charge us less to watch it.

Comments

• Options
    Only charging me a fiver, I can live with that.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Only charging me a fiver, I can live with that.

Might be only £3 if they cut some of the jobs for the boys.....

• Options
    You don't like it? Don't watch it then
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Jesus, was just asking people's opinions, I thought I might get some intelligent, thought provoking responses, I should have known better I guess...

• Options

Off_it said:

Jesus, was just asking people's opinions, I thought I might get some intelligent, thought provoking responses, I should have known better I guess...

Lol. Sorry mate, but you left the door wide open for that one.

I guess they are just trying to be a bit different. Anything with Savage is always going to be a bit marmite, but at the end of the day it is something we can all choose to buy or switch off - unlike the bbc for example.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Harry Redknapp chats some shit though don't he.

Talking about Defoe.

"He scores goals, always has done. Even when he was in the Under 10's, I used to watch him in the youth team every week at West Ham"

Saggy faced liar

He was scouting him for quite a while
  • Options
    I didn't say that I don't like the coverage, and sadly if i want to watch live football I am limited in my choices. The point I was making is that is it totally necessary to have quite so many people, who I am sure are being very highly paid, to present just ONE football match?