Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nutters attract

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=footie-boss-%2Dtxt-threat%2D-%26method=full%26objectid=17881661%26siteid=94762-name_page.html

You can just imagine how he dumped her cant you - hell hath no fury and all that. Got no class that man.

Comments

• I hope Tango man doesn't keep rabbits:-)
  • the more i read / hear about this bloke, the more i think he is quite possibly the most annoying individual i've been lucky enough to never meet.
  • more lurid details...
    Crystal Palace chairman 'stalked'.

A millionaire football club chairman was sent a series of sexual text messages
    and presents by a TV reporter, a court heard today.
    Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan reveived a barrage of text messages and
    phone calls, many of which were of a 'lewd sexual nature', 'aggressive', or
    'taunting', a court heard today.
    He said Tara Stout, 35, from Clapham, London, also sent him gifts such as
    underwear and love letters and billed him for shopping trips after they met in
    March 2005.
    Later that year, the volume of calls and messages increased to between 100 and
    200 each day, he told City of Westminster Magistrates Court today.
    Sometimes she would ring up and read a book down the phone to fill up his
    voicemail box, and on one occasion she threatened his family, Mr Jordan said.
    The threatening message said 'that she was going to gut my mother and slice my
    nieces', he said.
    Asked why he simply didn't change his mobile phone number, he said: 'I've had
    my mobile number for 15 years and I run my businesses predominantly from my
    phone.
    'This was the number I started my first business with, and I'm not prepared to
    have someone else come along and affect my life and make me do things just
    because they can't control themselves.'
    Following the threats he engaged a security firm to protect him and on their
    advice contacted police in April 2006, he told the court.
    The messages continued, at a lower volume, but they became 'aggressive,
    insulting, derogatory, judgmental and ultimately taunting', he said.
    Stout smiled as the court heard recordings of some of the voice messages she
    had left Mr Jordan, which described how she had sex a man for money to buy
    shoes.
    Under cross-examination from Stout, who is representing herself, Mr Jordan
    denied sending her lewd messages about having sex or that he took his aggression
    out on her after Crystal Palace lost a match.
    'I took my aggression out on my players,' he said. Stout denies two counts of
    harassment.
    The trial continues.
  • http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006460450,00.html

sorry but just posted this story again to look at the picture... what a strange looking man he is.

he woudl definitely be in my push off a cliff category.
  • edited October 2006
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,2,00.html

dont know why cant get link to work.
  • Too much wine at lunch by the looks of it

TUT TUT
  • He looks like a blow up doll in the picture

Tango Man
  • no it just does it, its the commas. perhaps they dont want their stories copied.

no fairly tame lunch. saving myself for tonight.
  • Where you going tonight B ?
  • to a 40th do down in shoreditch somehwere. some fancy bar... drinks cost an arm and a leg and no beer...
    ill manage tho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not another 40th ! I reckon you'll be alright

Am in the city tonight .

Whats a friday night in the city like these days
  • oooh where are you going? pretty lively. lots of places now open way beyond the 11pm mark. but i dont really dally late here any more.. feel too old.
  • Meeting up in a dive near Monument ...

Not been out in the city for a long time so out of touch

Where where where is good then ?
  • if you want cheese and a laugh, Relax (used to be vivo's)

if you want busy and posey, Abacus.
  • Yeah abacus was mentioned but I dont fancy it tonight

Relax sounds better but I cant for the life of me remember where vivos is/was ?
  • AFKA might be able to help you more with that.
    Monument... not sure round there.

that place Abacus on cornhill i think still attracts totty and is open late.... if thats what you are looking for :-) for your single mates of course.

theres that 80's place that people keep mentioning thta i havent been to Reflex...

i told you i dont go out much... im more a glass of chardonnay in the Corney and Barrow!!
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]AFKA might be able to help you more with that.
    Monument... not sure round there.

that place Abacus on cornhill i think still attracts totty and is open late.... if thats what you are looking for :-) for your single mates of course.

theres that 80's place that people keep mentioning thta i havent been to Reflex...

i told you i dont go out much... im more a glass of chardonnay in the Corney and Barrow!!

I was out of my nut the last time I was in abacus , I think you have to be

I might give this reflex/relax/ralgex place a go , if I can find out where it is....
  • Reflex or Relax?
  • obviously dan had a relaxing time down there.

http://www.reflex-bars.co.uk/myreflex.php
  • relax - walk down cheapside then down bow lane. its next door to the pavillion inn.

though its one of those you've got to be in by 9.30 jobs.

you've got fine line at monument that's not a bad bar, or the pacific oriental just round the corner.
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL that's it.

Always thinking of Frankie me...
  • Cheers B

Bow lane , I remember now
  • its not relax wingnut.

i like the pacific oriental they do a good happy hour.
  • We're meeting in an absolute dive at Monument , just to meet up type thing then swiftly moving on
  • brittainia ?

downstairs bar
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]brittainia ?

downstairs bar

hahahahah YEP !
  • hilarious. do you know when you said a dive at monument i knew exactly where you were talking about but didnt know the place. god that place is a hole.
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]hilarious. do you know when you said a dive at monument i knew exactly where you were talking about but didnt know the place. god that place is a hole.

I know B . I wiped my feet on the way out last time I was in there
  • well you have a good one. shame it wasnt nearer me as im meeting I at 5.30 outside here. could have fitted a quick one in before we shoot. next time.
  • Ah , next time B

Nice weekend