Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• they must be breaking some kind of employment laws getting this guy in. Surely if there's some one just as capable as doing the same job in the EU the club can't employ him?

We had the same lengthy thread when Luzon was first announced. Nobby will get his Visa.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I'm out.

• F.Off Nebo F.Off Nebo F.Off Nebo F.Off Nebo
  • bobmunro said:

they must be breaking some kind of employment laws getting this guy in. Surely if there's some one just as capable as doing the same job in the EU the club can't employ him?

We had the same lengthy thread when Luzon was first announced. Nobby will get his Visa.
    you can argue that managing standard liege is like managing many other decent sides accross europe. A side from hungary however, starts to look a lot dodgier
  • Another icy welcome expected at the Valley.
    His English is fine thou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPssLM4zPI
  • My mate who works for Sky Sports has just emailed me saying that they expect Charlton to release a statement within the hour about the future of Karel Fraeye, and that there are 'unconfirmed reports' that Vignjevic will replace him... So guess we will find out soon :(.
  • "I'm following Karel Fraeyes career and he's a talented, typical head coach. I've never seen a more talented young coach in our area.
    As a young player, he had an accident that made an end at a possible career as a player."

Well he has now had an even bigger accident that has put an end to a possible career as a manager - after his dereliction of duties last night I wouldn't even put him in charge of a kids team. I very much doubt that he will be on Henderson's Christmas Card list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic Football Club - in your current guise...........

FUCK OFF.

Done with it all now.

In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

one thing in what he is good at is to help a team reach their full potential. Winning the cup and supercup last year was an absolute overachievement, only thanks to him.

I do know he is a well prepared coach with a great view on the game. If the squad is adequate enough for the championship, he'll make the team stay.

Also, he is a great person, he was one of those that I really loved working with, and a few of those I still have a good relationship with. We only meet at games (and run into each other some times at frequent bars in Budapest), still I consider him one of the few great people in Hungarian football. A big loss for Ujpest, and really wish him and you guys the best!

Footie ezt írta (2016. január 13., szerda):
    Hello mate

Nice to hear from you, very timely

Good to hear your upbeat view, but

- does he speak English, do you know?

- and is he prepared for the Championship? The pressure is horrible.And we are in a horrible state. I hope for his own sake that he realises what he is walking into

R
    On 13 Jan 2016, at 16:25, xxx wrote:

Hi Richard,

just realized syncing this mailbox has been off for a while, I am really sorry.

Just wanted to tell you, you got an amazing coach, will be strongly missed from Ujpest.
    Recent times were quite calm, but putting Vignjevic away from Ujpest within the network will light some fires... He is a huge fan favourite, the first coach to be respected in a decade...

Interesting, Prague, but I think on this one I'm going to assume it's another Luzon/Fraeye until he proves me wrong.

It's probably fair to say that he has a massive advantage managing a team in his own country because he knows the league, knows the teams, knows the players. Once again we are getting a manager with zero experience of the English game and he is going to need to be able to learn and adapt very very quickly or he will sink with the others. I hope the details you shared turn out to be accurate as I'd love nothing more to see us escape relegation.

I hope nobody gets too attached to him though (some chance!), if he does succeed, he might be outed again like Riga.

Thanks for sharing your info.
  • I hope we do sign him now... Going to be one big disappointment if we find that Fraeye has stayed in charge.

Unless this was all a ruse by Roland... Remove Karel and pretend to put someone worse in charge, when we all complain he instantly turns round and says: Dont worry Karel is still in charge, but as you see moan and you'll end up with much worse son!!
  • Another icy welcome expected at the Valley.
    His English is fine thou.

Touché.
  • for those wondering what naked jungle is;

Naked Jungle was a one-off television gameshow produced for the United Kingdom terrestrial TV station Channel 5 by Yorkshire Television,[1] airing on 6 June 2000. A gameshow with an assault course format, based on and using the same set as the children's show Jungle Run, it was controversial because its contestants were all uncensored nudists. The programme's presenter, Keith Chegwin, was also naked, except for a hat. It was part of a special season of programmes on the channel to mark the 50th anniversary[2] of British naturism.[3]
  • If this is the best they can come up with lord knows what the other 22 candidates CV's looked like.
  • Need to be as hostile as possible from the moment he gets here. Couldn't care less if he's a nice bloke, he can't be so stupid to think that Roland is a good owner, I'm sure he knows full well that we'll be unhappy with it but when it comes down to it he's just another puppet who doesn't deserve to be at a club as 'big' as ours. I wish him nothing but pain and misery.
  • they must be breaking some kind of employment laws getting this guy in. Surely if there's some one just as capable as doing the same job in the EU the club can't employ him?

Well Britain can refuse his Work Permit on that basis if they want..
    But they wont.

Well Britain can refuse his Work Permit on that basis if they want..
    But they wont.
    God no
  • He's Serbian managing a team in Hungary.

Probably not too familiar with the championship.

Favourite formation 4-2-3-1 apparently
  • Sponsored links:

• If you don't protest now you are either blind, ignorant or Colin.
  • If this is the best they can come up with lord knows what the other 22 candidates CV's looked like.

That's not fair, they've spent almost 3 months searching all over the globe for our next Head Coach

Wonder how the Ujpest ultras will take this? They seem like mellow chaps.

Our new manager talks in this YouTube series about fan rivalries, about 4:20ish.

http://youtu.be/dYbOZBJQJUw
  • This is beyond a fucking joke. Bollocks am I going to schlep down to the Valley every Saturday and give any of my money to this stupid, ignorant, arrogant, c**t! I am not going to another game this year and will not renew my season ticket, I will not go again until he fucks off back to Belgium! We are a laughing stock!
  • Hold on

This from my Budapest source, close to the regime

Hi Richard,

still hot info, as breaking news: Nebojsa just left the office of Roderick Duchatelet, as things stand now, he is NOT joining Charlton!

Is Roland's son actually based in Hungary then?
  • Hold on

This from my Budapest source, close to the regime

Hi Richard,

still hot info, as breaking news: Nebojsa just left the office of Roderick Duchatelet, as things stand now, he is NOT joining Charlton!

Is Roland's son actually based in Hungary then?
    Isnt he the one who runs Ujpest?

Wonder how the Ujpest ultras will take this? They seem like mellow chaps.

Can we take them on loan for the rest of the season?
  • So, now he isn't coming? What the fuck is going on