Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016

When he leads us back to the premiership you'll all be sorry

If he gets us to the Prem ill have his name tattoo'd on my penis.

Twice.
    Me too - although I may have to abbreviate his name to 'Neb' for (cough) aesthetic reasons.
  • Options

Twice.
    Quoting this for the end of the 16/17 season
    Suspect your penis is safe
  • Options
    I feel lie Jack Nicholson in The Shining, sat at the typewriter, writing "This cannot be true. This cannot be true" over and over again.
  • Options
    There are going to be a lot of Charlton fans with tattoos on their dicks soon...

Least we'll be able to tell each other apart, will be like the Freemasons
  • Options
    Chunes said:

I feel lie Jack Nicholson in The Shining, sat at the typewriter, writing "This cannot be true. This cannot be true" over and over again.

Heeere's Nebbyyyy!
  • Options

Even stranger decision when you think this is also likely to affect Ujpest's so far successful season.

Will NV be using the special Monty Python Hungarian/English dictionary ? "Can you direct me to the railway station?" = "My hovercraft is full of eels". Team talks will be fun ....
  • Options

mogodon said:

Daily Mail report it as a done deal. Silence from the club. Once again, Richard Murray's guff about recognising the need to communicate is shown to be a lie. Just like so much else he and his cronies pump out.

I guess the club will remain silent until the work permit has gone through.

Talk about Deja Vu from last season!!
    Deja Vu? Is he another network manager?
  • Options
    Hear me out, people...........

Everyone that comes to CAFC starts with a "clean sheet".
    Whether you played for our rivals (Phil Walker) or are anonymous (Riga) - let's see what you can do for Charlton.
    This Nebosa bloke has applied for a work promotion - and got it - we have all done the same at some point.

It is a terrible decision to appoint him - but we must focus our anger on the regime and those stupid Belgians - not this guy.

Leave him to it - he will either keep us up, or fail miserably like most of his predecessors.

We need a change of ownership and we need to attract attention - this guy is just some random European and will probably fade into oblivion like the others.

What a kick in the teeth for us from RD/KM - the arrogance is astounding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nebbbbbys red army!!!
  • Options

In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

one thing in what he is good at is to help a team reach their full potential. Winning the cup and supercup last year was an absolute overachievement, only thanks to him.

I do know he is a well prepared coach with a great view on the game. If the squad is adequate enough for the championship, he'll make the team stay.

Also, he is a great person, he was one of those that I really loved working with, and a few of those I still have a good relationship with. We only meet at games (and run into each other some times at frequent bars in Budapest), still I consider him one of the few great people in Hungarian football. A big loss for Ujpest, and really wish him and you guys the best!

Footie ezt írta (2016. január 13., szerda):
    Hello mate

Nice to hear from you, very timely

Good to hear your upbeat view, but

- does he speak English, do you know?

- and is he prepared for the Championship? The pressure is horrible.And we are in a horrible state. I hope for his own sake that he realises what he is walking into

R
    On 13 Jan 2016, at 16:25, xxx wrote:

Hi Richard,

just realized syncing this mailbox has been off for a while, I am really sorry.

Just wanted to tell you, you got an amazing coach, will be strongly missed from Ujpest.
    Recent times were quite calm, but putting Vignjevic away from Ujpest within the network will light some fires... He is a huge fan favourite, the first coach to be respected in a decade...

Great!!... Here comes the feeling of optimism

Have to admit... Jokanovic @ Watford last season and the man who won the U20 World Cup with Serbia, they're arent chucking out the worst Head Coaches at the moment
  • Options

Twice.
    show off!
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited January 2016

Even stranger decision when you think this is also likely to affect Ujpest's so far successful season.

Will NV be using the special Monty Python Hungarian/English dictionary ? "Can you direct me to the railway station?" = "My hovercraft is full of eels". Team talks will be fun ....

If he needs directions to find the railway station, then he's not proper Charlton.
  • Options
    Just had a look at the Hungarian table and there 2nd, if i was him i would stay there and enjoy some relative success!
    As always i wont judge the guy until a couple of games but with the fact that he is part of the network doesn't give me too much hope.

What a fucking mess.
  • Options
    C'mon Nebby !!!

:wink:
  • Options
    Does this appointment mean we get Nego back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hear me out, people...........

Everyone that comes to CAFC starts with a "clean sheet".
    Whether you played for our rivals (Phil Walker) or are anonymous (Riga) - let's see what you can do for Charlton.
    This Nebosa bloke has applied for a work promotion - and got it - we have all done the same at some point.

It is a terrible decision to appoint him - but we must focus our anger on the regime and those stupid Belgians - not this guy.

Leave him to it - he will either keep us up, or fail miserably like most of his predecessors.

We need a change of ownership and we need to attract attention - this guy is just some random European and will probably fade into oblivion like the others.

What a kick in the teeth for us from RD/KM - the arrogance is astounding.

He is part of the shitty network so he is part of the problem. He obviously knows what happening at Charlton but he chooses to be the next puppet who is going to be no different to the rest of the shite that's been before him. He can piss off along with the Belgians.
  • Options

Just wanted to tell you, you got an amazing coach, will be strongly missed from Ujpest.
    Recent times were quite calm, but putting Vignjevic away from Ujpest within the network will light some fires... He is a huge fan favourite, the first coach to be respected in a decade...

If he is so amazing then questions arise. Why hasn't anyone else come in for him outside the network, and if we are supposedly now the jewel in Roland's crown, why didn't he appoint him when he fired Luzon? Or earlier?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

In no way do I think this is a good idea BUT both @DJGaby on Twitter who runs Hungarofoot and lives in UK some of the time at least and watches English football reckons he is a good manager and speak perfect English. Then the well-connected Ujpest fan I was corresponding with woke up and we've had this dialogue (latest first)

one thing in what he is good at is to help a team reach their full potential. Winning the cup and supercup last year was an absolute overachievement, only thanks to him.

I do know he is a well prepared coach with a great view on the game. If the squad is adequate enough for the championship, he'll make the team stay.

Also, he is a great person, he was one of those that I really loved working with, and a few of those I still have a good relationship with. We only meet at games (and run into each other some times at frequent bars in Budapest), still I consider him one of the few great people in Hungarian football. A big loss for Ujpest, and really wish him and you guys the best!

Hello mate

- and is he prepared for the Championship? The pressure is horrible.And we are in a horrible state. I hope for his own sake that he realises what he is walking into

R

Hi Richard,

Have to admit... Jokanovic @ Watford last season and the man who won the U20 World Cup with Serbia, they're arent chucking out the worst Head Coaches at the moment
    Well I'm not exactly optimistic, but here at least is some reason to give the guy a chance. There wasn't a single reason on God's earth to give Fraeye a chance.

I do not, I really do not want to go back down to that bloody league, so I say lets insulate him from our protests and back him while concentrating on the idiots who make these decisions.

Spare a thought for Ujpest too. AFAIK,(from Gaby actually) they still had a lot of their ultras staying away at the beginning of the season, and the results were giving them second thoughts. And remember their keeper, considered at the time to be their best player, was bundled in the van and sent here, and for what?
  • Options

Twice.
    show off!
    I could only manage Guy Luz on mine ...
  • Options
    If he is any better than our previous FIVE managers why has it taken so long to give him the job.

Obviously rated below them all.

Clueless
  • Options
    His initials are NV, like in Staprix NV - spooky....
  • Options
    Thank god for that; I was worried it might be a british manager. I am going over the pub.
    Is this the real world or is it just fantasy. Sigh.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

His initials are NV, like in Staprix NV - spooky....

The truth is out there
  • Options
    remember he's used to players of the quality of loic nego...

how depressing.
  • Options

Hello mate

R

Hi Richard,

Well I'm not exactly optimistic, but here at least is some reason to give the guy a chance. There wasn't a single reason on God's earth to give Fraeye a chance.

I do not, I really do not want to go back down to that bloody league, so I say lets insulate him from our protests and back him while concentrating on the idiots who make these decisions.

Spare a thought for Ujpest too. AFAIK,(from Gaby actually) they still had a lot of their ultras staying away at the beginning of the season, and the results were giving them second thoughts.
    I think not. He is part of the network. No more appeasement. Another to Drive out from day 1.