Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• Options
    Does Roland really hate us this much?
  • Options
    Farcical merry-go-round...
  • Options
    His experience of the Canadian Indoor Soccer League will come in handy when we sell The Valley and start playing our games at The 02.
  • Options

Ujpest are a huge team in Hungary, he's really not worked miracles in terms of what Ujpest should be doing anyway.

Just to give an example of the standard in Hungary, a friend of mine, Tony Stokes was a West Ham apprentice and went on to play three years in the Hungarian premier division and had no problem holding on to his position in the team. He came back to England and the highest he has played since is in the conference south. He now plays for Canvey Island!

Dan (Afka) we joked some weeks ago about you sticking a poster on my back on my way into the ground. If this is true, you can stick them all over me as I am fuming about this appointment.

RD had one chance to put this right and he has royally cocked up again!
  • Options
    What is Serbian for fuck off ?
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

одјебати
  • Options
    Odjebati
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

kentred2 said:

одјебати
    Who wants to give that a go first?
  • Options

Guys, I know, but at least he's got to be better than Karel. His CV at least has a cup win and the rubbish team he manages are in their top division. And the bloke didn't take Loic Nego back after he was loaned him so he can't be all bad.

It's not Karel. That's at least a little bit of a win.

Not is isn't.
  • Options

Hopefully he won't get a work permit if deemed an EU national is more suitable for the position

thought he is European?
    oops, my bad. So he won't be in charge until he gets a Work Permit? So Karel still in charge at Hull? Will this guy even meet the permit criteria?
    Hopefully not. Remember from playing champ manager years back it was nigh ob impossible to get non eu players for Charlton. Couldn't get brazilian Japanese Alex either when we were in the prem and he'd starred in a world cup.

Imagine it's not as big an issue now seeing as luzon got the gig.
  • Options
    I've just started foaming at the mouth......................should I be concerned?
  • Options
    is he permanent? Interim? Temporary?
  • Options
    I think its safe to say Roland is a firm believer of the "any publicity is good publicity" mindset. More fuel added to the fire. Well played Roland!
  • Options
    Can get 4/11 on Hull to win this weekend, must be worth a couple hundred quid? £100 returns £36 profit...
  • Options
    This is a momentous day. Forget the appointment ... Katrien may break cover to tell the media what a clever girl she has been.
  • Options
    Until it is on the official site.....

I'm clinging to the hope it's a wind up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just reminds me of half time at Old Trafford in '94 in the cup.

Things can only get better.
  • Options

Can get 4/11 on Hull to win this weekend, must be worth a couple hundred quid? £100 returns £36 profit...

I wonder how much you can get for 5-0 6-0 or 7-0
  • Options
    WHO's that at the top of the League! is it the Charlton? is it the Charlton!

Is it too soon?
  • Options
    New Theory. Roland is a passionate Millwall supporter. It's the only thing that can explain his behaviour.
  • Options

is he permanent? Interim? Temporary?

We'll never be told.

No doubt his extensive knowledge of English players will come in handy over the rest of the window.

At least Serbia have some decent players like that keeper at Alcorcon or the midfielder at Spurs that he can use his extensive knowledge to bring in.
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:

Until it is on the official site.....

I'm clinging to the hope it's a wind up.

The official site is always last to tell us anything...
  • Options
    mogodon said:

New Theory. Roland is a passionate Millwall supporter. It's the only thing that can explain his behaviour.

that or he is an International Coach Launderer!
  • Options
    Bring back Fraeye