Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

Comments

• Options

On the plus side, looking at Ujpest's form this season, at least we know he's capable of managing.

The negative of course is that he has no experience of english football and he's another network 'yes' man

Tin pot league. Proves nothing in terms of qualification to manage us.

Completely agree, but at least we know he can't be worse than Carol the clown.
  • Options

Hopefully he won't get a work permit if deemed an EU national is more suitable for the position

thought he is European?
    Serbian... So isnt part of the EU
    But European nonetheless

Yes but he'll need a Work Permit!!
  • Options
    addick05 said:

This is truly unbelievable... I guess it will only take a relegation to convince RD that he knows nothing.

Why do you think that will make a scrap of difference?
  • Options

Hopefully he won't get a work permit if deemed an EU national is more suitable for the position

thought he is European?
    oops, my bad. So he won't be in charge until he gets a Work Permit? So Karel still in charge at Hull? Will this guy even meet the permit criteria?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

How do you pronounce his name ?

Honestly, it really doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Does he get 100% support when he first starts or have things gone too far for that ?
  • Options
    This shows Meire/RD don't listen to anything and have nothing but contempt for the club. We can't get the message through to Roland but, by God, we need to make her life hell.
  • Options
    This is his wiki... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebojša_Vignjević

Feck me !!!!!!
    Someone wake me up from this nightmare.
  • Options

thought he is European?
    oops, my bad. So he won't be in charge until he gets a Work Permit? So Karel still in charge at Hull? Will this guy even meet the permit criteria?
    Surely the club needs to prove to the Immigration Authorities that there after an exhaustive search there are no better qualified candidates within the UK/EU?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

On the plus side, looking at Ujpest's form this season, at least we know he's capable of managing.

The negative of course is that he has no experience of english football and he's another network 'yes' man

Don't say that....
  • Options

Someone tell Steve Bruce he can give his players a rest on Saturday and send his U12's to the Valley.

Better if they play them at the KC against us though surely ;)
  • Options

I wouldn't bet on it. Anyone from 'The Network' is going to shit and like before, worse than the last one.
  • Options
    Ujpest are a huge team in Hungary, he's really not worked miracles in terms of what Ujpest should be doing anyway.
  • Options
    This is like a doctor telling you you have a terrible disease and then 2 mins later telling you "only joking".

Except we never hear the "only joking bit".
  • Options
    Why does he appoint managers from outside the network to other clubs but not us?
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 54s54 seconds ago England, United Kingdom
    Looks like Nebojša Vignjevic speaks English. Facing a bit more than an Ice Bucket Challenge at #cafc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPssLM4zPI
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This is his wiki... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebojša_Vignjević

Feck me !!!!!!
    Someone wake me up from this nightmare.

That is quite some playing career he had.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

How do you pronounce his name ?

I'm not able to listen to this as am at work. Does he say his name here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPssLM4zPI

Think it's something like Ne-boy-sha Vig-n-yay-vich
  • Options

Why does he appoint managers from outside the network to other clubs but not us?

To punish the protest.

• Options
    Fucking joke
  • Options

Ujpest are a huge team in Hungary, he's really not worked miracles in terms of what Ujpest should be doing anyway.

Wiki says the cup they won in 2014 was their first trophy for 12 years so he must've done some good.
  • Options
    And according to wiki his nickname is 'Puppet'
  • Options
    NO NO NO NO NO......................................................
  • Options

No, we don't.