Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nebojša Vignjević (English Translation - Network Puppet)

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    DRAddick said:

If he has turned it down then respect to him for that. Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to show that?

The biggest irony is that if he has said no, then in fact he is probably just the type of manager (sorry, head coach) we are looking for.

And does it mean that we are now below Ujpest in the network pecking order?

Beyond a joke.
  • Options

DRAddick said:

If he has turned it down then respect to him for that. Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to show that?

The biggest irony is that if he has said no, then in fact he is probably just the type of manager (sorry, head coach) we are looking for.

And does it mean that we are now below Ujpest in the network pecking order?

Beyond a joke.
    I think that's quite right, and backed up by what we're told about him from Hungarians. I reckon he could be a good call in 2-3 years time. And he is probably smart enough to realise that himself
  • Options

Solidgone said:

No way am I going to sing his name!

Like to see you try :smile:
    Vignjevic's red and white army doesn't quite do it.
  • Options
    We are an absolute laughing stock and this just adds to it. Although I was initially pleased that this nobody actually isn't coming in, I am now just waiting for yet ANOTHER complete nobody to come and sink the ship that is charlton even further.
  • Options
    Újpest FC has denied that their manager is leaving the club
  • Options
    centurion said:

The Empire's crumbling.

Careful, the Empire has a habit of striking back :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    After reading Nebo's CV, I'm Gutted he's not coming ? WTF !

He would have been skating on thin ice and the Puck would have stopped with him.

I guess the Caretaker is in a WIM WIM Situation.

He on a Wim and a prayer.

The favourite for the job now must be Chris 00000'Loughlin,
    The Young Irish coach of KM Team.

Charlton beyond Parody ? No time soon.
  • Options

Fuck it, all this nonsense. I'm going to Hull and will cheer the team as 'I love the team, not the regime.'

Glory hunter! :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

stonemuse said:

He obviously turned us down lol

KM tell the bloody truth for a change

She wouldn't know the truth mate if it hit her smack bang in the face.
    I'm waiting to see who does hit her smack bang in the face. I feel that it's only a matter of time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Vignjevic could be our new Ferguson.

I suspect he will be our new Karel Fraeye.
  • Options

Surely the club needs to prove to the Immigration Authorities that there after an exhaustive search there are no better qualified candidates within the UK/EU?
    1 month advert in a jobcentre is apparently the norm

• Options
    Looking up Nebojša Vignjević, he's still at  Újpest indeed he's been there since 2013!

Weird that one club is his wider network has had such managerial stability
  • Options
    Nobby Vinegar! Had totally forgotten about him after the mess of the last 5 years
  • Options
    Seen at London Bridge apparently.

Nebojsa Vignjevic

Duchatelet was seen undertaking a satanic summoning of him...

Image result for Neboja Vignjevi

• Options
    Without pissing on all 14 chips the only thing stopping Nobby Vinegar being our manager at that time was Meire and Murray finally stopping being brown noses and saying this will cause riots at the Valley if you employ a coach who has had more success at ice Hockey than football.
    For once the puck did stop with our dodgy CEO.
  • Options
    Seeing that he's been in the job for 6 years, "Nobby" is arguably the most successful of Duchatelet's managers!
  • Options
    The biggest irony is that if he has said no, then in fact he is probably just the type of manager (sorry, head coach) we are looking for. And does it mean that we are now below Ujpest in the network pecking order? Beyond a joke.
    I think that's quite right, and backed up by what we're told about him from Hungarians. I reckon he could be a good call in 2-3 years time. And he is probably smart enough to realise that himself
    Still stand by this @PragueAddick :wink:
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    The biggest irony is that if he has said no, then in fact he is probably just the type of manager (sorry, head coach) we are looking for. And does it mean that we are now below Ujpest in the network pecking order? Beyond a joke.
    Blimey! Well I haven't followed him, but if I had to, this is the guy I would ask, who ironically moved to the UK and became a Luton fan. I last asked him about Ujpest about 18 months ago, he said a good chunk of their fans are still protesting - I think boycotting, although the gates are so low there you'd be hard pressed to notice.

But I'd rather not ask him because it means Bow is off, and I would be too furious to even consider replacements.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Blimey! Well I haven't followed him, but if I had to, this is the guy I would ask, who ironically moved to the UK and became a Luton fan. I last asked him about Ujpest about 18 months ago, he said a good chunk of their fans are still protesting - I think boycotting, although the gates are so low there you'd be hard pressed to notice.

But I'd rather not ask him because it means Bow is off, and I would be too furious to even consider replacements.
    So I can put you on record that he would be a good choice now then :wink: it is 3 years since you made the comment.

Sorry