Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Article: Well Done Katrien

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Instead of going to The Valley why don't we go to Duchbags & Nightmeires hometown club St Truden for the day and protest there. That would get a lot of media attention to our plight.
  • Options
    You B_ _ _ _ _D!!................Just turned laptop on, logged onto CL, and had that EUREKA moment!!!!........She has gone!?/ Roland has Sold!?.....................But alas nothing has changed!!............BOLLOCKS!........could it be ten against Hull? I fear the worst.
  • Options
    I think she sees herself as an innovator

However I would like to see her in-a-wood-chipper
  • Options
    Has she said appointing KF was also 'the correct decision?' yet?...........Come on love 'do one!!'
  • Options

I've just walked past her in Greenwich 2 minutes ago. She was talking French laughing on hands free. Actually I think she was eyeing me up.

Could of been our only chance to fuck HER over... Damn!!!!
  • Options

I've just walked past her in Greenwich 2 minutes ago. She was talking French laughing on hands free. Actually I think she was eyeing me up.

She saw you as she sees all Charlton fans -- not at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She,s heard there is a famous coach in Greenwich, that is embedded in Charlton history and respected by all, and is British and South London born and bred ! She is prepared to bow down to fan pressure. Looking to interview Mr Lewis about the Coach position.
  • Options
    Did you ask if she was interviewing our new coach?
  • Options

Just worry she is so thick she won't see the intended irony