Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Not At The Match.... Maybe She Was Interviewing Nigel Pearson?

Murmurs on another thread about Katrien not being at last nights match, maybe just maybe, she was interviewing Nigel Pearson or Garry Monk for the managers job?

I know people say a leopard never changes its spots, but the 2% in me wants to give her a chance, so Katrien, is there going to be a big announcement today, to placate and cheer the Charlton fans up, so who is it?

1) Nigel Pearson
2) Garry Monk
Or

3) Some unknown mark from the depths of the Belgium 3rd division

If it's option 3 Katrien, then you might as well pack your bags now, because if you think things are at a low with the fans now, I assure you they will not get any better.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    She wasn't there, is this confirmed?
    Either she couldn't be arsed, or things are now getting to her, I find it hard to believe she was otherwise occupied unless it was preparing another GCSE (fail) PowerPoint, or shopping for top of the range laundry baskets. Katrien doesn't do any actual work, she is the Vaz Te or Roger Johnson of Chief Executives.
    My bet is that she couldn't be arsed
  • She could appoint pep gaurdiola for all I care but she would still need to go.

Trust has gone I'm afraid and once that happens it's all over
  • someone ask Sue Parkes on Twitter if KM was there or not, she'd know.

anyway, it will be 3) and we can narrow it down to the Manager of Alcaron or Upjest imo
  • 3. Our new Manager: Nebojša Vignjević
  • OP - is March a Freudian slip ? As in Marching to Oblivion ?!
  • #BrendanIn

We need character, ladies and gents...
  • She was in the office until late last night preparing her PowerPoint for the Target 20k meeting.
  • Remember she had a long night on Monday when she was grilled by the Valley Gold fans reps and found out there may be £50k funding gap she needs to plug in the summer.
  • Pearson is a tough guy and that's what our lazy and demotivated players need, a metaphorical perhaps actual, kick up the arse. We need somebody hard & experienced and we need him quicker than quickly.
    (The players deserve to have their money stopped on last night's performance, they were absolutely awful, in fact there is not s suitable English word t describe how bad they were)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just heard she was opening her new restaurant in Brussels

http://www.lidiotduvillage.be/fr/l_idiot_du_village
  • Doing a crash course in Fifa coaching badge .
  • Nigel Pearson and Gary Monk were both at the match though.
  • How can someone as clueless as to what the job entails be in a position to conduct an interview with someone who should actually know what he's talking about?
  • If she was interviewing anyone, it will be some Belgian third division kit man.

I reckon she will be binned before, or at the same time as Freye.
  • I think that after last nights events and at 11:00 the following day we have to conclude that the club have no plan B.

I was confident he would resign but it seems not. I doubt he will be sacked but likely as not moved back to analysis somewhere in mainland Europe. Perhaps that's the reason he won't resign. Fear of not having any income.

I would imagine that there are frantic efforts to get some obscure Belgian in before Blackburn. I would fear for Fraeye's safety at that match after what Hull are likely to do to us on Saturday.

Interesting Riga not been contacted. I would have thought Meire would have been on the phone at 09:00.

It's a complete and utter shambles.
  • I really thought something would happen today but the longer the day goes by and the silence becomes more deafening. Total shambles of a club and can we become much more of a joke
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully she has pissed off back to Belgium to read up on being a successful CEO at a football club .
  • If I had a bad meal at a restaurant and asked to speak to the absent manager in the morning, I would consider it extremely discourteous if they didn't call me back. Has KM any manners?
  • edited January 2016
    Maybe Rolands given her the bullet?

Could be a double rollover , with Karel & Katrien out the door in the same day.
  • Must've been working through the night replying to all of her emails
  • boogica said:

Hopefully she has pissed off back to Belgium to read up on being a successful CEO at a football club Lawyer in a Legal Practice.

• I think that after last nights events and at 11:00 the following day we have to conclude that the club have no plan B.

I was confident he would resign but it seems not. I doubt he will be sacked but likely as not moved back to analysis somewhere in mainland Europe. Perhaps that's the reason he won't resign. Fear of not having any income.

I would imagine that there are frantic efforts to get some obscure Belgian in before Blackburn. I would fear for Fraeye's safety at that match after what Hull are likely to do to us on Saturday.

Interesting Riga not been contacted. I would have thought Meire would have been on the phone at 09:00.

It's a complete and utter shambles.

She was but he has a block on her number!!