Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seb Lewis

Comments

• Options
    Impressive from Rich but not as good as well known lifer who has not missed a home game including friendlies now for over 43 years
  • Options
    Another guy I know is Rich. I saw him last Thursday. I feel the club should honour him as well. Known him since schooldays. Another nice fella.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Another bloody apologist/died in the wool Charlton fan.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Impressive from Rich but not as good as well known lifer who has not missed a home game including friendlies now for over 43 years

I thought @COVEREDEND was coming up to 65 years
  • Options

shirty5 said:
    He's prolly done 3 aways in that time #propercharlton

**joke for the sensitive among you
    Just done a calendar year without missing home or away inc friendlies. Hope you're impressed oohaah....
    I’m not. I’m always watching you, monitoring your input on here. Do not seek validation on the forum because you sat next to Ollie on the way up to Bradford and feel insecure.....
  • Options

shirty5 said:
    I know someone who hasn’t missed a Charlton home game since 67 he even left hospital for a game and went back afterwards. True.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Just done a calendar year without missing home or away inc friendlies. Hope you're impressed oohaah....
    Very impressed , although for full recognition I'd like you to complete a whole Season , football doesn't work on calendar years .

I did a full season in the late 80's, when we were top flight but transport wasn't as good in those days and getting to Selhurst for a home fixture was proper agg.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Very impressed , although for full recognition I'd like you to complete a whole Season , football doesn't work on calendar years .

I did a full season in the late 80's, when we were top flight but transport wasn't as good in those days and getting to Selhurst for a home fixture was proper agg.
    Funnily enough, that's around the time I managed to do the 'card'. JLow and I made the commitment at the beginning of the 1985/86 season when we forced to leave the Valley. It sometimes felt harder going to Selhurst than it did to away games. I feel your pain.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Acab said:

shirty5 said:
    I know someone who hasn’t missed a Charlton home game since 67 he even left hospital for a game and went back afterwards. True.
    I've only missed 6 home games since 72 & every one for a wedding and half have since divorced.
    If you're gonna make me miss a game, you can at least stay married for life.
    (I've also discharged myself from hospital to go to a game. Sheff U @1983.
    I raise you appendix out Tuesday Bradford away on saturday
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Acab said:

shirty5 said:
    I've only missed 6 home games since 72 & every one for a wedding and half have since divorced.
    If you're gonna make me miss a game, you can at least stay married for life.
    (I've also discharged myself from hospital to go to a game. Sheff U @1983.
    I raise you appendix out Tuesday Bradford away on saturday
    I had to miss the FA Cup game against Ipswich at home in 83 as I’d had my appendix out. Was devastated.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

My little run pales in comparison to some of you. Went from the start of the 98/99 season through to the start of the 02/03 season missing one game. Swindon away Oct/Nov (can’t remember which month) 99. I was ill

As per covered end’s statement about his friends divorcing, I often think back of my own divorce and look back and say to myself, just how many more games could I have been to had I not met her...

Fortunately for me @The31YearMan wants me to sacrifice any hope of finding another woman and join him in his meaningless quest. My hopes of finding love again disappear as the sun rises over the Redbridge roundabout and I find myself looking north on the m11 as we head to Scunthorpe

The perfect life

We all said your relationship was doomed with Katrien the moment you started your attempts to get her

But thats the price you pay for jetting off to Dubai during the season with her!!
  • Options
    Barnsley at home it is then
    What we all got planned for seb
  • Options
    clb74 said:

A crate of Blue Wkd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep he loves his WKD Blue
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Oldest mascot in the club's history
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Isnt it Donny at home?
  • Options
    How weird is that game 500, game 750 and game 1,000 all against Donny
  • Options
    so it is a defeat then !
  • Options
    Was at the 3-0 defeat at Keepmoat, midweek in Doncaster.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Isnt it Donny at home?
    Had it in my head wallsal was his 1000 game