Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seb Lewis

Comments

• Options
    bbob said:

cabbles said:

Discovered today that the fellah who sits next to me has not missed a home game since 1966. I see no reason to doubt his word. Not quite in Seb’s class but pretty remarkable.

There are few real stalwarts if you dig deep. There’s a very nice chap called Clive who gets on Betty Hutchins coach who has missed one game in 35 years I think

Sheff Wed away in the league one title season when the train he was on broke down

I think he could be one of the big hitters (if not the biggest), but I love hearing about these fans

They’re really good.

My best was missing just one game over 4 years, season 98/99 through to 01/02 season

The game was Swindon away in the night when we won the championship in 99/00. It was October 99 I think

We won but I was ill

Basically it’s so hard to commit to these Lewis Brothers or Clive type runs

It’s almost as if you’re giving your life to a monastery :wink:
    Yep if I went to that many games I would have the sex life of a monk.
    I don’t go to that many games. What’s my excuse for being monk like?

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Nice one. I wonder, did he time that to perfection or just go round and round the block?

Merry Christmas Seb and if you want to improve on that next year, landscape is the way forward.
  • Options
    With so many injuries even he might get a game over a festive period.
  • Options
    Great stuff
  • Options

With so many injuries even he might get a game over a festive period.

Fails the height test
  • Options
    Glad to see he found his car.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Glad to see he found his car.

Probs keeps a GPS in that pencil case.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Discovered today that the fellah who sits next to me has not missed a home game since 1966. I see no reason to doubt his word. Not quite in Seb’s class but pretty remarkable.

There are few real stalwarts if you dig deep. There’s a very nice chap called Clive who gets on Betty Hutchins coach who has missed one game in 35 years I think

Sheff Wed away in the league one title season when the train he was on broke down

I think he could be one of the big hitters (if not the biggest), but I love hearing about these fans

They’re really good.

My best was missing just one game over 4 years, season 98/99 through to 01/02 season

The game was Swindon away in the night when we won the championship in 99/00. It was October 99 I think

We won but I was ill

We won't the title at home in 99/00 season didn't we? Draw at home to Blackburn (?) I thought.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

cabbles said:

They’re really good.

We won but I was ill

We won't the title at home in 99/00 season didn't we? Draw at home to Blackburn (?) I thought.
    I think away to Blackburn.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

cabbles said:

They’re really good.

We won but I was ill

We're definitely didn't win the league in October!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

cabbles said:

They’re really good.

We won but I was ill

I think away to Blackburn.
    1-1, Matt Svensson.
  • Options

bbob said:

cabbles said:

They’re really good.

We won but I was ill

Yep if I went to that many games I would have the sex life of a monk.
    I don’t go to that many games. What’s my excuse for being monk like?

Are you married? That explains my material abstinence..
  • Options
    Ha spooyed him the other day on Shooters Hill he has set up his own driving school. One man band but small acorns grow mighty oaks
  • Options
    Sebbo do the worm...
  • Options
    Quality that vid merry xmas seb
  • Options
    i dont suppose we have any internationals left now to warrant a international postponement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i dont suppose we have any internationals left now to warrant a international postponement.

No last year it was
    JDS
    Magennis
    Konsa
  • Options
    Sent Lewis Appreciation Day anyone?
  • Options
    No doubt a top man.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with getting him on the pitch at game 1001
  • Options

Nothing wrong with getting him on the pitch at game 1001

Absolutely! Seb is a legend.
  • Options
    bumped into Seb @ Sunderland and hopefully will do the same at Rochdale ..
  • Options
    Going to Dale. Got relatives coming from Sweden. They're only coming for the Seb! Legend.

Missed last season's closing fixture due to the M62 traffic so listened to the game on Radio Manchester on my car radio, sat in a beer garden.of a pub on Saddleworth Moor.
  • Options
    Tempting away trip