Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seb Lewis

Comments

• Options
    Top man, well done Seb!
  • Options
    Absolute legend!!! As long as Seb is there then there is always hope!!!
  • Options

palcafc said:

I wonder if there is any way we could find out if there is a more loyal fan in the whole of the country?
    That is an an absolutely phenomenal effort

well done Seb

Some Leeds fella has done about 30 years, but bucket loads of respect to both Ollie and Seb.

Armed robbery ?

Cock fighting.
  • Options
    Still short of 1,000 though.Slacker.
  • Options
    He's a fucking jinx. We've been shite since he started watching us!

Nah, seriously mate, legend. Well played.
  • Options
    Respect!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top man that Seb, true legend!!
  • Options
    Feel a bit emotional thinking about this. The effort and sacrifice Seb must have made to follow the team week in week out for all these years is hard to get my head round.

Well done Seb. Top top man.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I have some pink section papers in the car. I'm pretty sure Seb must meet the criteria for detention.

No CUSTOMER would return to any business with such poor customer service and products served up during much of Seb's run of games. He can only be a fanatic. Think on KM.
    This man deserves a golden star on the pavement outside the NHS call centre.

Well done Seb.
  • Options
    Legend. Well done Seb.
  • Options
    A loyalty God.
    Just after Bob Prefers was appointed we had a behind closed doors friendly against Southend at Sparrows Lane. I went ( yeah I know saddo) to watch from a gap in the greenery on the adjacent footpath, it ended with about six of us there including Seb and his brother.
  • Options
    Every club has at least one super fan but I doubt no other has a one that does the worm on request and no matter what the location is.
  • Options
    Congratulations Seb a true fan
  • Options
    I would love Seb to write a piece on his experiences. The best, the worst and the funny. Would make very good reading I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Seb!
  • Options
    You need a song Seb and a statue in the west stand...big respect
  • Options
    Congrats Seb. A real hero. Massive respect.
  • Options
    Could do with an article on him in votv.
  • Options

Could do with an article on him in votv.

And a book if the club is still going when he gets to a thousand.
  • Options
    Sincere condolences to the poor lad.
  • Options
    He has seen more shit than a sewer worker.
  • Options
    The one bright thread on the forum at the moment.
  • Options
    Remember being at stadium mk on a cold Tuesday evening Seb doing doing the worm in the Isle was the highlight of the evening as we lost and had Benson sent off I think