Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lookman rumours

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Why clubs like Charlton stand no chance of keeping any talent that comes through
    It's like they get bullied by rumours to join a big club

This doesn't make sense? Bullied by rumours to join a big club?
  • Simonsen said:

cfgs said:

The official Arsenal twitter account is tweeting about players they have been linked with, including Lookman. Talk about unsettling a player.

Get our Twitter account to say that we are looking at Mesut Ozil....that'll fuck 'em.
    We'll get a fine from the FA for tapping up their player!!
  • Simonsen said:

cfgs said:

The official Arsenal twitter account is tweeting about players they have been linked with, including Lookman. Talk about unsettling a player.

Get our Twitter account to say that we are looking at Mesut Ozil....that'll fuck 'em.
    It would bang ... @Ollywozere get on it!
  • Simonsen said:

cfgs said:

#StraightRed
  • Simonsen said:

cfgs said:

#StraightRed
    Technical term!
  • Sponsored links:

• Man City did exactly this a couple of months back, but not many picked up on it. It's not unusual for some clubs to run stories rounding up press articles which basically amount to rumours. I don't agree with it, but that's there lookout.
    Would love to send a cheeky tweet, but it's all about timing with these things, and I'm not sure now is the right time!

Test the tweet on here... We'll let you know if timing is maybe wrong?
  • Man City did exactly this a couple of months back, but not many picked up on it. It's not unusual for some clubs to run stories rounding up press articles which basically amount to rumours. I don't agree with it, but that's there lookout.
    Would love to send a cheeky tweet, but it's all about timing with these things, and I'm not sure now is the right time!

go for it.....it'll go viral like the Bournemouth 19-0 one

go for it.....it'll go viral like the Bournemouth 19-0 one
    Problem is though... If we put a post along the lines of what @Addickted2TheReds has put, how many of our fans are going to get very precious about it, especially as one of the biggest complaints is we're not signing enough players and when we do, we're signing foreigners
  • With Poyet walking, Gomez to Liverpool & Lookman possibly/probably off the Belgians are going to be thinking we can do this every bloody year :-(
  • £2mill (perhaps with add-ons/terms) the figure floating about that Arsenal want to pay (they are genuinely interested in him) as far as I believe.
  • £2mill (perhaps with add-ons/terms) the figure floating about that Arsenal want to pay (they are genuinely interested in him) as far as I believe.

Such a joke when you consider 28 year old Lewis Grabban who's played 3 times this year has gone to Bournemouth for £7m
  • RUMOUR ¦ Charlton look set to complete the double swoop of Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil...

No thanks.

(Thought I'd say it before someone else does.)
  • Sponsored links:

• RUMOUR ¦ Charlton look set to complete the double swoop of Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil...

KF would play them as centre backs!

How tall are they?

I'd give the pair of them 3 weeks with us until they're absolute dog shit
  • Arsenal are confident of completing the signing of Charlton striker Ademola Lookman this month, according to reports.
    The 18-year-old is a hot prospect after bursting onto the scene with Charlton this season, scoring three goals in nine first-team appearances.
    Chelsea and Tottenham have been looking at signing him up, but The Sun say Arsenal are confident of bringing him to the Emirates.
    The paper says Arsenal expect to sign the striker for about £2million, beating off a host of rivals for his services.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/12/arsenal-confident-of-completing-ademola-lookman-transfer-report-5617202/#ixzz3x2ooC1Do
  • Or that years back the Arse paid far more for a teenage Walcott.
  • edited January 2016
    ARSE
  • £2 million... if that's what the price is we absolutely deserve to be a laughing stock

Such a joke when you consider 28 year old Lewis Grabban who's played 3 times this year has gone to Bournemouth for £7m
    To be fair Grabban has scored 88 league goals.
  • £2 million?! Is Duchatelet like Dr. Evil?? Demanding 1963 prices for his players?!!