Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fans Protest Fund - Update and call for requests for funding

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

We have some fabulously generous fans you know. Another 374 quid added since the total given on Monday.

So I make it £8762 donated so far.

Just made small donation to fund - many thanks for all the hard work being put in by those organising the protest.

• Options
    Can I donate Sat at the ground.
  • Options
    Welly said:

Can I donate Sat at the ground.

Yes Welly. We are not licensed to do a street collection but if you were to handover a voluntary donation to one of the CARD team handing stuff out before the game, it would find its way to me/Curb_It and then paid into the fund.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Cherry O, got it, thank you. Your second one. Cheers.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Quick update:

Donations now total £9302, including £190 handed over to CARD organisers/volunteers on Saturday.

Since my last report on spending, the fund has paid for all the Pinocchio Day materials - 1500 beermats, the costumes, 2000 masks, the giant resignation form, 10,000 stickers. There are lots of photos of these on the CARD Cardiff thread and on social media.

Lots more planned for the remaining unspent funds.

You can contribute by bank transfer to:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Please give your CL user name as a reference and PM @Davo55 and @Curb_It, so we can identify you as the donor and acknowledge.

Those wishing to use PayPal should PM @Curb_It for details.

Huge thanks to everyone who has donated or sent messages of support.
  • Options
    Just put some money in, it was going to club - see link - makes me feel a bit better anyway...Shame it has come to this.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/71804/is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-my-youngest#latest
  • Options
    Thank you. Safely received.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Obvious question:

Still the midday newsflash on Saturday ?
  • Options
    And, thanks to BR3red and a number of other recent contributors, total donations received now stands at £9623.

We have spent or committed to spend £6351 to date.

Many thanks to everyone concerned.
  • Options

Obvious question:

Still the midday newsflash on Saturday ?

Yes MoG, there should be one at 12 noon on Saturday.
  • Options
    Good morning.

We are now just £92.13 shy of £10,000. Well done everyone for contributing. Even if you are not always entirely happy with some of the stuff CARD does, every little bit counts.

Thanks

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Hopefully @CARD is learning and coming up with new ideas with every home we have.

I'm hoping for things to be a lot more hard hitting to create that media buzz to get the rat out.
  • Options
    Good man. I had hoped someone would take the hint and you have stepped up!

Cheers.
  • Options
    As a matter of interest. Do people contribute pounds and odd amounts in pence as well? Or are the odd bits a result of street contributions, or unpredictable (in money terms) fundraising efforts?
    Anyway end of the month coming up, just waiting for my next pension payment.
  • Options
    The odd pence has arisen from the Canadian and US dollar payments once converted to pounds or on the very odd occasion when paypal has taken a cut as the donation wasn't marked a gift. But that has only happened a couple of times.
  • Options
    Great work people....lets keep the momentum going
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

The odd pence has arisen from the Canadian and US dollar payments once converted to pounds or on the very odd occasion when paypal has taken a cut as the donation wasn't marked a gift. But that has only happened a couple of times.

Cheers.
  • Options
    I put an odd amount in when I donated just to be annoying... @Davo55 rounded it up himself....legend :smiley:
  • Options
    How much would this cost an hour?
  • Options
    Have made 2 donations and will be sending more shortly, but I would happily purchase a car sticker if the were available .
  • Options
    Paid up and bumping.
  • Options
    Thanks Stig and Masicat. Safely received.
  • Options
    Total donated so far stands at £10,287.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Just added some funds brenda
    let me know if received please
  • Options
    Will you be producing car stickers?