Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fans Protest Fund - Update and call for requests for funding

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic. Sums up the nature and generosity of Charlton Supporters who are ordinary, decent people who know right from wrong. Whatever the future brings, I am proud to have been part of the CARD movement and even more proud of those like yourself who have been at the forefront of this amazing achievement.
    Curb_It said:

I've just done a quick check but have received approx 2,599 since being away that includes the profits from the merchandise. So approx 20,580 has been received into the funds to date. And now will add VP's winnings to that tomorrow. Very generous.

• Options
    Surely we can get a hit man for £20,000
  • Options
    Put an "S before hit and I think you will find we have bought plenty for much more over the last few seasons.

• Options

We could get four from the Ujpest fans for that sort of money
  • Options
    Any chance of having some Polo Shirts made to wear on the beach this summer?
  • Options
    I hope you don't think I was being facetious as I was just being curious. The joy they bring to the valley is worth the entrance fee alone. It's just a shame having to sit through the football. Good luck on Saturday.
  • Options

Any chance of having some Polo Shirts made to wear on the beach this summer?

No plans for further CARD merchandise at present.