Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

James Corden helping the cause

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
https://mobile.twitter.com/jkcorden/status/683231483482488832

Is in on the act.

We are gaining momentum guys.

Comments

• Options
    Just gone up in my estimation. Have to say, he was good as the narrator in Esio Trot too.
  • Options
    Oh no the luvvies have latched onto our cause.
  • Options
    Well said James.

considering that West Ham will be the big winners and pinch generations of young fans from us if this carries on.
  • Options
    Anyone know where I can get a black and white scarf today please?
  • Options
    Good on him
  • Options

Well done big man. Not everyone's cup of tea but seems like a decent enough bloke that's just got lucky.

Must admit that I have love/hate view of Corden, some of his stuff is great but he does seem a little self satisfied at times.

He is now firmly in positive territory though......
  • Options
    Well done James top man!!!
  • Options
    Fair play to him. Sometimes we dislike people but if it gets us more publicity I really don't mind who put it's out there.
  • Options
    Links to a great piece too, even the errors fall in our favour so all good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It all helps to get it out there.:-)
  • Options
    Anyone Charlton fans phoning 606 tonight?
  • Options
    Gavin and Stacey was quality, everything else he's done since is toilet. However top bloke for sharing this, he has a lot of reach now he does a chat show in the states.
  • Options
    The article he has shared is brilliant - very comprehensive
  • Options
    Very good news
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be interested to hear whether any other "celebs" have retweeted the message.
  • Options
    Some of his family are Charlton fans
  • Options
    Can't stand the bloke but a massive thank you for that Mr Corden.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Absolutely brilliant. Good on him.

What is Meire going to do, anyone googling her name for the next 20 years is going to have these articles show up as the first results................

She's absolutely ruining her career.

And our club :disappointed:
  • Options
    Good article on the link, just a shame he didn't mention how Palace washed their hands of their debt to get where they are. Nice of Corden to get behind us.
  • Options

Worked with James for a number of years on A League of Their Own which is funded by one of my clients.

This tweet is no coincidence. He talks football on the set all the time. There is also an Addick on the production team and he is well aware how hurt we all are.

Love League of their Own - some great guests and very funny moments!